GO!

Chicago-land Playdate for Iggys and Whippets

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Keelie

Wanna Race?

Barked: Wed Jul 11, '07 8:37am PST 
Hi All,
Well I thought we could make another playdate this month.

Thought we would make the playdate at the Campton Hills Dog Park in St Charles, IL on Sunday July 22nd from again 1pm --??? Does anyone want to try another park (name one), or just go to the same one.

Campton Hills It is free to the public, they just ask that you pick up after your own dog and your dogs have appropriate tags while in the park.

safety is always important with our iggy's! the park is separated and fenced into 2 parts. One area is for bigger dogs in a grassy area and the second area for smaller dogs is in the wood chip area with a few agility items the dogs can play on too.

here are the links to the park and a map.

http://www.st-charlesparks.org/links/camptonhillspark.htm

http://www.st-charlesparks.org/links/southwestmap.htm

If you can't make it please pass the word to other Iggy owners that might want to come.

please let us know if you are coming, make a post.

Lastly if it rains that weekend then we will just try again the following month. Hope to see some of you there.

questions please PM, post or e-mail me

*Whippets are Welcome* smile
[notify]
Jasmine

Jazzy-Queen of- Kisses

Barked: Wed Nov 10, '10 7:44pm PST 
hi! my jazzy is a whippet/iggy/jackrussel/amstaff mix. she is my baby and i have been looking all over to try to find some frinds for her!! please shoot me a message if you would like to meet up!cheer
[notify]
Marley

Got Treats?

Barked: Thu Mar 3, '11 8:56pm PST 
Hi! I know these first two posts were from a few years ago, but if you guys are still in the area my two iggys would love to play. we live in carol stream so not too far. Let us know! big grin
[notify]