GO!

Bumps...

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Ruger

Barked: Fri Oct 17, '08 4:11pm PST 
Does your Weim get bumps under their fur? Ruger has already had one removed that was on his head, because it got HUGE and had ruptured from him being clumbsy and bumping into anything that he walks by. I have noticed that he gets random little bumps when he has been out in the yard all evening with his Daddy playing, but those go away and I am sure are just a form of skin allergies possibly. Has anyone else experienced what I am explaining?
[notify]
♥Mila- ♥

Pretty girl

Barked: Sat Oct 18, '08 5:10pm PST 
I use to get bumps all over my body, due to food allergies,
but when mommy changed our food to grain free, all the bumps disapeared...!
way to go
[notify]
Dar

Lover of June- Bugs

Barked: Mon Oct 20, '08 8:25am PST 
I got bumps (hives) and then more bumps and then they just wouldn't go away I had hives then I had a skin bacterial infection. my mommy has me on an antibiotic to get rid of them.. finally they are all gone. Ask your vet to look at your skin because you may have a bacterial skin infection. Hope you feel better.
[notify]

Ruger

Barked: Fri Oct 24, '08 3:35pm PST 
Thank You both. What brand food are you on right now? I am on California Natural which is a very simple formula, but I don't think it has done any good.
[notify]
Miles

Barked: Mon Oct 25, '10 7:30am PST 
i have bumps all around my neck and some between my shoulders. the medicine the vet gave me did not work at all.. now they want to do a skin scrape and see if its mites. will it ever go away?
[notify]