GO!

My Darling Akasha

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Akasha

We are trying to- sleep here!

Barked: Fri Feb 15, '13 1:43pm PST 
I guess it is fitting that Dogster brought you into my life and I say goodbye here too.

I have rescued many, but the day I saw a posting in the doberman forum, I knew I had to act. They were trying to find a home for you since they could not afford your care and you needed urgent medical treatment. You are and always will be the best thing that has happened to me. The day I picked you up, was the day you picked me up. I needed you as much as you needed me. I take solace in the fact that my actions got you almost 4 more years. But I do feel so cheated and you were as well. I drove grate lengths to get you and would still drive to the moon and back to save you.

I love you so much.
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '13 10:19am PST 
RIP Akasha little angel You were so loved. Hugs to you during this sad time hug You are a wonderful person to take Akasha in with all of the medical issues. 4 years of love and understanding, Akasha will be with you always flowersflowersflowers
[notify]
Athena- (11/20/11 - 02/19/13)

FOREVER YOUNG

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '13 4:10pm PST 
I am sorry for your loss. I feel your pain. I lost my dog this week as well. hughughug

RIP Akasha rainbow

Edited by author Thu Feb 21, '13 4:10pm PST

[notify]

Angel Zane

I Miss You- *2005-2013*

Barked: Tue Feb 26, '13 8:50pm PST 
Akasha, hugs for your Mom. I just went to the Bridge 2 weeks ago, and I only got 2 years with Mom. My mom misses me everyday, and knows exactly what your mom is saying. Hugs and prayers to you.hug
[notify]
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Wed Feb 27, '13 7:01pm PST 
Godspeed to you Akasha.....rainbow

So sorry for your loss.........hug

Thoughts & Prayers
Rommel & Thor...cry
[notify]
Akasha

We are trying to- sleep here!

Barked: Wed Mar 6, '13 6:14pm PST 
Thank you all so much for the support. So far it just isn't getting easier. Although I know it will, I just still miss her so much.
[notify]