GO!

Does anyone compete with their JRT?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Wilbur

Leader of the- Pack

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '13 9:06am PST 
If so, in what way? I do racing, and lure coursing and plan to start training in agility.
[notify]
Broome

Barked: Sun Feb 10, '13 9:01am PST 
I keep my three Jack Russells busy daily. I have over ten acres of ground with outbuildings. They are with me all day constantly hunting for vermin.Hence their name The Rat Pack
[notify]
Wilbur

Leader of the- Pack

Barked: Sat Apr 13, '13 9:19am PST 
I have two on five acres that go in and out the dogie door from sun up to sundown. My dog has been Racing (flats and hurdles) and lure coursing champion for three years in a row(local), 2010 National Champion, 2011 Reserve Champion. He will be six in August and I haven't able to condition him as much so don't know how he will do this year or whether we will even compete. Recently he injured himself so depending on how he heals will decide his next career move. The bitch doesn't really compete she will do GTG and barn hunt and has won a couple ribbons but nothing to write home about.
[notify]