GO!

Will I ever breathe....

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Snoopy Marie

Barked: Mon Jan 28, '13 11:12am PST 
Day two...and i still cry all the time...good Lord she was just a dog right? I feel like someone has their fist shoved firmly down my throat and although I can still suck air past it I feel like I can't breathe half the time. Maybe if I hadn't had to see her suffer, maybe if it had just been instant it would be better. Maybe if she hadn't been looking at me with a hope of momma making it better it wouldn't hurt so bad and be the only thing I can see right now but it is the only thing i can see right now and dear Lord I just want it all to go away...momma loves you Snoopy and I am trying my hardest just to let you rest.
[notify]
Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Mon Jan 28, '13 2:30pm PST 
In time it gets easier, never good but better.
I am so sorry for your losshughughughug
Give yourself the time you need to heal and try not to beat yourself up. She knew you loved her and she knew you were there with her. That's all she needed.
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Mon Jan 28, '13 5:48pm PST 
They are never "just a dog" they are family and it is okay to grieve like you would for the loss of any family member or close friend. Yes,you will breathe again. It does get better in time. You never forget,it never doesn't hurt,you never don't feel the loss,but you do learn to bear it in time. Take it easy on yourself,be gentle with yourself and allow yourself the time to grieve and heal. It has been 6 years January 21st. since I lost my Mattie,I still miss her. I still cry at times. I still have days when it seems like it was just yesterday that I lost her but I also have days when I think of her and smile,am thrilled to have had the priveledge of having been part of her journey in this world,and feel blessed that she was part of mine. I taught her many things in our 9 years together but she taught me many more that were of much more value. So yes,you will breathe again and you will go on,she will as well in your heart and in your memories of her. Grieve for her as you need to and should. She was a wonderful friend to you and you to her,you loved each other unconditionally and she left this world to cross the bridge in your loing arms,may we all be so lucky.hughughughughughughug to you.

little angelrainbow" Fly Free Snoopy Marie"rainbowlittle angel
[notify]

Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Mon Jan 28, '13 6:20pm PST 
hughughug I'm not sure it gets better or easier. I still have good days and bad days. Just know that she is at Rainbow Bridge greeted by many friends to show her the way. We all understand what your going through. Your not alone. hughug
[notify]
Snoopy Marie

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '13 4:52pm PST 
Thank you all for your posts...your words have brought tears to my eyes but help me to absolutely no end. I am so very grateful for your kindness and compassion as not everyone seems to understand my grief. I do believe my Snoopy is at peace and I know I will get there too. little angel
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 7:34am PST 
Snoopy Marie's Mom,
Momma left you a p-mail and we left a pals request. Momma hopes the p-mail helps,please let her know if you need anything.hug
[notify]
StellaBlue

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 3:46pm PST 
Our family is going through the same thing right now. We lost our precious Basset Hound Stella Blue this past Sunday, 1/27, very suddenly. I constantly feel I'm having a panic attack, the void she left behind is suffocating. The smallest thing like dropping an ice cube makes me break down into hysterical fits of crying, she loved eating the ice cubes we dropped and would be right there under our feet everywhere we went. I sleep with her stuffed skunk because it has her scent and every morning I wake up and realize I will never see her face looking at me waiting to say good morning. My boys are devastated, it was their first dog and my 16 has flown into a world of disassociation , I can't get him to talk or express any emotions. I miss my girl, I want her backcry
[notify]
Snoopy Marie

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 4:05pm PST 
Dear Stella Blue's momma...I am so sorry for your loss of your precious Stella Blue. It is devestating when our babies are taken from us, I know that my Snoopy Marie was such a huge part of my husband and I everyday. The void is irreplaceable at this time for me but the comfort of the individuals who have provided compassion and support here has helped. Please know that you are in a loving and caring spot and if there are any feelings you need to express I am here to listen. hughughugStella's Mommyhughughug little angelStella Bluelittle angel
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 5:11pm PST 
Stella Blue's Family,
You have our deepest sympathies on your loss. It is very difficult to lose our furred family members. They are truly family and the loss is just as deep and heartfelt as losing any other family member yet it isn't recognized by employers,and many of our friends and family members who have never lost a pet or have never owned pets do not realize just how difficult and painful it really is. Your son may still be in a bit of trauma or shock from the loss but hopefully he will begin to express his grief in some way soon. Whatever you are feeling is normal and there are many here who have gone through it and understand and will help you in any way we can.hughughughughughughughughugto all of you and foryour girl,little angelrainbow"Fly Free Stella Blue"rainbowlittle angel
[notify]

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '13 12:46pm PST 
Let yourself greive, you love Snoopy and she loves you. LOVE is a beautiful thing, concentrate on, if you will, the good times you shared and how the dog enriched your life, how much better it is having had Snoopy in your life, then never knowing her. Cry, scream, throw up if you must. I've done all that and more when my beloved dogs have passed. I still occassionaly do. I go out back in my 2 acres where I have 4 dogs buried that were part of my family, and I talk to them and sit by them. They were and forever will be a part of my family and canine kids. Forever loved and missed. But there is sunshine behind those dark clouds, remember that too. Snoopy in all her doggy innocence and pure love would not want you to be miserable, that is not a dogs nature. Perhaps one day you will adopt another dog that needs and craves your love and devotion. I wish you peace. Sue M
[notify]