GO!

Tima passed today

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

Tima

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 5:27pm PST 
Tima was an amazing dog. Always full of energy and excitement. Anytime somebody entered the house they were always greeted with pure exhilaration. Tima has not been moving around too well for about 2 years now but he was still very full of life. Yesterday he was very sick in the morning. Later in the day he collapsed and did not move around much at all. We made him very comfortable and he was surrounded by loved ones all night. This morning he was pretty much non responsive so we rushed him to the vet. Apparently he had a stroke which led to organ failure. We had to make that dreadful decision. There was nothing anybody could do for him. I love him so much. I grew up with him. He's been my buddy since I was 12.

Edited by author Tue Jan 1, '13 5:28pm PST

[notify]
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 5:42pm PST 
So sorry to hear of your loss, its never easy to lose a comrade & friend...hug

Rest In peace Tima....

Thoughts & Prayers
Rommel & Thor...cry
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 6:05pm PST 
RIP Tima little angel hug's to you and your family during this sad time. He was a handsome boy who was loved!
[notify]

Brisbee

12/25/95 to- 11/18/2012

Barked: Thu Jan 3, '13 9:16pm PST 
hug That sounds a lot like what happened to me. I am sorry for your loss.hug
[notify]
Gypsy

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '13 8:34am PST 
So sorry for your loss. There's nothing quite like that awful moment when you're told that there is really only one choice. I'm sure he would tell you that he's grateful for the wonderful life he had with you if he was able to. I really think that their spirit stays with us for a while after they're gone. They want to make sure we'll be ok before they leave us. I always say, if there is a heaven, and if anyone deserves to be there, it is surely our dogs. And if there are no dogs in heaven, then I don't want to go there, because it wouldn't be heaven to me without my beloved friends.
[notify]
Xena- (1999-2012)

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '13 2:57pm PST 
I am so very sorry! RIP sweet Tina cry
[notify]
Xena- (1999-2012)

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '13 2:58pm PST 
I meant "Tima". I'm sorry. Reading these posts has me crying cry
[notify]