GO!

Lets ban Breed Specific Legislation right now! BSL

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of dogs. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '12 8:53pm PST 
PLEASE HELP BAN BREED SPECIFIC LEGISLATION
If you've watched 'Beyond the Myth'(available on Netflix) you see that a doggy holocaust is going on in our own backyard. The unarguable fact is that there are no statistics or legitimate reasons to believe any breed is more violent than any other. I challenge anyone to show me one legitimate reason or statistic that supports these laws.

We can stop it once and for all. If we can get 25k signatures, the Obama administration will have to look into it and release a response. So please pass this on as much as possible.

White House petition:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/ban-and-outlaw- breed-specific-legislation-bsl-united-states-america-federal-level/d 1WR0qcl

Edited by author Tue Dec 25, '12 9:07pm PST

[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Wed Dec 26, '12 7:00am PST 
Clicky Link

Not sure how much good it will do as online petitions aren't really taken so seriously. And if you read the other petitions on there, well, many are quite absurd.
[notify]

Barked: Wed Dec 26, '12 11:19am PST 
That's true but the ones that meet the threshold get a response and maybe that will get some publicity on the issue.
[notify]

Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Thu Dec 27, '12 6:49am PST 
Yup. I signed it anyway.way to go
[notify]
Sugar- (Passed- 8-8-13)

~I'm a brat,- yup~

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '12 8:43pm PST 
We've been fighting against BSL for years. We attend marches, meetings & so on. It's gonna take a lot more than 25k signatures to catch the eye of the President.
[notify]
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Sat Dec 29, '12 11:25am PST 
Can't hurt, might helpway to go
[notify]