GO!

Commands to teach puppy

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Bailey

Barked: Sun Dec 16, '12 10:03am PST 
Hello! I am getting Bailey my puppy (http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1278855) on 24th Dec. Am creating a folder full of puppy information, and I was wondering if anybody had any info on what commands I should train him as a pup? Thanks!
[notify]
*MAYA*

I arrived and I- conquered!

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '12 6:16pm PST 
Potty time... hang the bell on the door, if possible, and ask him to ring it each time he wants to go out and do his business.

Paw, sit, stay, NO, lay down, come, go, kisses, these are several that Maya responds to (most of the time if she is in the mood for :O)

Hope these helps.
[notify]

Barked: Tue Dec 18, '12 1:00am PST 
Teach your puppy to come, sit, down commands. They're going to be of help, as well as the no command.

In addition to what *MAYA* said, you might want to potty train your pup. You wouldn't want him to soil your house.
[notify]