GO!

And now Kaluha is gone too

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Kaluha

Fly Free, Kaluha

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '12 4:20am PST 
Kaluha has been on a slow slide for perhaps a month, but yesterday the bottom dropped out. He was not in pain, just lethargic and he seemed weak. I planned to take him to the vet today (I thought the emergency vet would be too scary a place for him to leave this world), but it seemed Kaluha had his own agenda. While we were lying snuggled together on the couch, he left me.
[notify]
Lexy

Lexyroo

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '12 5:11am PST 
So sorry you are having to go through another loss. RIP Kaluharainbow
[notify]
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '12 6:02am PST 
Godspeed to you Kaluha....rainbow, so sorry for your loss....frown
Rest In Peace Pretty Boy...hug

Thoughts & Prayers
Thor...cry
[notify]

Kaluha

Fly Free, Kaluha

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '12 6:18am PST 
I was really torn when my ex left. Kaluha seemed to live for him. And I struggled with deciding if it was better for Kaluha to go with Kevin into a strange place or stay with me and all that was home to him. I let Kevin take Kaluha, but in the end, Kaluha decided himself. He was over the top stressed there and my ex begged me to take him back.

So he was only mine and Chris's alone for 6 short months, but how he grew in those 6 months. Once the obstacles that had been keeping him inside himself were removed, Kaluha blossomed and became a new dog.

It makes me sad that had i not allowed my ex to have free reign with this dog, his life could have opened up much sooner, but I rejoice that he spent his last 6 months so happy and had so much growth.

I hope he is running with Ash now, both of them healed physically and free of whatever demons chased them throughout their lives.
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '12 8:19am PST 
little angelrainbow" Fly Free Kaluha"rainbowlittle angel

Kim,we are so sorry for your loss. Know that however short the time Kaluha was with you were days spent knowing love,care,and good things. We know you have always done your best and always will. There are many of us here you have helped who are more than willing to help you in anyway we can when you need us. Take Care.Sweet Lady,and keep enduring as you always do,it time you will have room for others in your heart. Hugs to you...
Mika,Kai & Pam
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '12 8:54am PST 
Oh no, this is so sad. frown I'm sorry you've had to lose 2 babies in such a short time. I know you have done a lot of great work and helped many dogs in the past. smile
[notify]
Kaluha

Fly Free, Kaluha

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '12 10:59am PST 
Losing Asher felt like losing my soul. Losing Kaluha feels like losing my heart. Both were so different and so special and I am so lucky to have had them both in my life. They taught me different things, but both were wonderful teachers.
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '12 4:21pm PST 
I am so sorry that you have lost Kaluha as well. It's been a very hard year for youhughughug
[notify]
Kaluha

Fly Free, Kaluha

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '12 5:02pm PST 
And one of my fosters went home tonight also. For the first time in almost 6 years, I have just 6 dogs here tonight. I feel the loss most when doing things that require headcounts. That is when my stomach drops and my heart crumbles. Much sadness this year. :-(
[notify]
Lupi

I\\\'ll do- anything for a- treat!

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '12 6:21pm PST 
I am so, so sorry for your loss. That's just way too much pain in so short a time. I hope it's comforting to know Kaluha and all your other dogs have been given the best possible lives they could have had, sharing them with you.hug
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4