GO!

Petstore steals my cousin!!!

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Fri Jul 20, '12 8:29pm PST 
Well my cousin who lives in AZ is notorious for getting pets and getting rid of them. The first dog they got they did rescue which I was happy for that dog, they got another dog to keep the first one company. They ended up getting rid of both of them. She then got a kitten, moved back to MI then back to AZ and left the kitten in MI. Once back in AZ she got 2 more kittens and now shes getting a Golden Retriever from a petstore at the local mall. I am trying to explain that its the WORST place to get a puppy, but she is a complete airhead. She lets her 18 month old get away with murder. I dont know how long this puppy will stay in their home, but i feel sorry for it and her family. eekeekeekeek

edit: i found the website and puppy their getting
http://www.animalkingdomaz.com/cgi-bin/cpi/animal-detail.ht ml?mv_arg=120543

take out the spaces not sure how to make clicky.red face

Edited by author Fri Jul 20, '12 8:42pm PST

[notify]
Ava

Super Friendly- Aviator

Barked: Sat Jul 21, '12 9:28pm PST 
Uh.. wow. frown That poor puppy. You can pretty much SEE how poorly-bred she is just by looking. Her head just doesn't look normal, not to mention the way the hair is growing in a cowlick/ridge up her entire muzzle.

I can't stand how people can so easily get pets and then give them up again like toys; and the worst thing about that is that usually there's just no getting through to people like that. frown I don't know what to say other than.. I hope for the best for that puppy.

Edited by author Sat Jul 21, '12 9:29pm PST

[notify]
Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Mon Jul 23, '12 6:51am PST 
I know Ava, when she sent me the picture i couldnt make out what she was. I had to ask my cousin what breed she was and i can normally recognize any breed. I hope the best for the puppy and hope she is good health but doubt it.
[notify]

Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Mon Jul 23, '12 8:40am PST 
this makes me so very angry.
[notify]
Maci & Harley & Jigar

Golden butts

Barked: Mon Jul 23, '12 11:48am PST 
Maybe you can scare her away from getting the golden by letting her know how expensive it can be??

Any golden that orginally came from a pet store I meet through our club rescue had at a minimum bad allergies, 3 last year had extreme HD. These people wanted to get a golden quick and cheaper now have to spend $3000+ for surgery.
[notify]
Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Mon Jul 23, '12 12:24pm PST 
MAci and Harley dont worry i tried believe me. She is such an airhead sometimes and wont listen. She already bought the dog and said it deserves a home and shes going to give it just that. confused People like her who wont even listen shouldnt own animals. She will probably end up getting rid of it.
[notify]