GO!

I am crazy!!

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Joe

Barked: Wed Jun 20, '12 2:47am PST 
my boy like to pee in house.even though i take him outside everyday,he did that just as if i owed him something.

Edited by moderator Wed Jun 20, '12 10:37am PST

Edited by forums moderator
Farley

Farlekiin the- Dragonborn

Barked: Wed Jun 20, '12 2:45pm PST 
Is he marking or full-on releasing his entire bladder in the house?

Was he house trained as a puppy? How long have you had him?

Is this a sudden behavior? If so, you may want to take him to the vet to have him checked for a bladder infection.

If a bladder infection/UTI is ruled out by a vet, and he is still peeing inside even after being outside, you need to work on taking some steps back in house training and starting over. The concept of being house trained may not be clear to him.
[notify]