GO!

Time to say goodbye

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Jacques

*nudge*

Barked: Mon Jan 30, '12 8:57am PST 
Jacques was diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma in his throat/tonsils as well as melanoma in the beginning of September, 2011. He has lost weight, is tired, and is now refusing food. Today is the day we will say goodbye to our wonderful friend and furbaby. There is a sense of relief with this, as we knew it was terminal and impossible to treat without making him suffer, and all good things must come to an end.
We have three other dogs as well that are going to miss him, and will have to say goodbye, too.
[notify]
Mr. Jake the- Beagle

I am Murphy's- Law Embodied! <3- Me!

Barked: Mon Jan 30, '12 9:40am PST 
rainbowhughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug

I'm sure he knows you tried and that you love him. He'll be happy your giving him the greatest gift of all. He'll be awaiting you and his friends at the bridge i'm sure. hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughugrainbow
[notify]
Lil Girl - R.I.P- Sweetheart

Barked: Mon Jan 30, '12 11:20am PST 
I know how you feel. I was also relieved to let Lil Girl go. I could have prolonged her life by about a month but to do so it would have required surgery to take out most, not all, of a big tumor on her neck and around her glands. I wasn't going to put her through that just to be selfish and hold on to her alittle bit longer. The best thing we could do for them is to end their suffering.hughughughug
[notify]

Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Mon Jan 30, '12 11:30am PST 
Its never a good day when you lose a friend...cry

Rest In Peace Jacques & happy hunting on the other side..rainbow

Thoughts & Prayers
Rommel & Thor..cry
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Mon Jan 30, '12 12:55pm PST 
Fly free angel Jacques little angel
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Mon Jan 30, '12 3:46pm PST 
R.I.P. Jacques..hughughug's to your family.
[notify]
Pokey

Ain't I a- handsome dude ?

Barked: Tue Jan 31, '12 5:22am PST 
Our Pokey died on Jan 23 - 40 days after he was first treated. He wasn't diagnoses with SCC - Tonsil until mass was removed on Dec 29th. He was gone so fast. I still don't know how or why. We miss him and the daily routines. and his goofy , fun ways
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Tue Jan 31, '12 5:52am PST 
hughugJacques...Pokeyhughug

...may your journey find you peace and pawfect health....

hugrainbowhug
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Tue Jan 31, '12 6:53am PST 
Jacques, we are so sorry...we know you are running free...with many angels strong and healthy again hughughughug
[notify]
♥- Sassy NPC- ♥

Save a Life &- Rescue

Barked: Wed Feb 1, '12 12:09am PST 
I'm so sorry you're gone but it's better to let you go than suffer. You'll be missed but never forgotten. This is for all the furbabies everyone has lost. Godspeed.
hughughughughughug
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2