GO!

Swollen eyelidss what to do

This forum is for dog lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your dog.

Bailey - BN, RN, CGC

Are you sure I- wwant to sleep

Barked: Wed Jan 18, '12 10:08am PST 
Today I got a call from my brother Baileys eyelids are swollen. I dont know what caused this and trying to find some way to help releave it as she is scratching like crazy which I am sure isnt helping. I plan to get her to the vet tommorrow if she is no better but want to help her feel better
[notify]
Trigger

*Blackdog*

Barked: Wed Jan 18, '12 10:17am PST 
Call to make the appointment now.

When you do ask if there's anything you can offer her now. Chances are though that they're going to need to ask you a bunch of questions about what happened to cause it. If you don't know I highly doubt they'll suggest you wait or do anything OTC at home.

If it's an allergy, blood pressure issue, or eye irritation that led to too much scratching that caused the swelling...obviously the approach would be different for all
[notify]
Adam

Vaccine free- -Disease free- goes pawinpaw

Barked: Wed Jan 18, '12 10:23am PST 
Is there discharge? You can use a saline solution to rinse them today but I'd go to the vet tomorrow.
[notify]