GO!

Just for fun...which one would you pick?

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Jan 29, '11 5:33am PST 
I was browsing through my local petfinder and thought, "Which one would I pick if I was looking right now?" I thought some of you might want to play toosmile

Here is the link:

http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?animal_type=Dog&pet_bre ed=&location=e2a 1h6&startsearch=Search

Some of them you can find more info and more dogs by clicking on the specific SPCA link.

Personally, I like Charlie Brown and Beauty. I think either one would fit in well here wink

ETA Spencer's story tugs at my heart and Fly reminds me of Bunny big grin

Edited by author Sat Jan 29, '11 5:38am PST

[notify]
Kahuna

Only my cover is- scary. Read my- book.

Barked: Sat Jan 29, '11 1:26pm PST 
I'll play Bunny!

We'd take this big galute in a second!

If he didn't have such a high prey drive for the littles...

Meet Madeline!

Moose!

Remy!
[notify]
Ava

Super Friendly- Aviator

Barked: Sat Jan 29, '11 2:04pm PST 
Can I have 2? shh

I'd want Fly the Border Collie of course. A nearly all-black BC... just gorgeous! He would be my Agility dog, since Ava's sure as heck not interested. laugh out loud

I also really like Spencer the husky, and I like that he's apparently a big cuddler too.
[notify]

Kahuna

Barked: Sat Jan 29, '11 2:12pm PST 
Poor Spencer! Why does he keep getting passed around???frown
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Jan 29, '11 2:20pm PST 
I sense a Mastiff love , Kahunawink I have no idea why poor Spencer keeps getting passed around. Poor little pup. Ava, I like those 2 also smile I do think the other 2 would be better fits though. If I could get another dog with the 2 I have now, I would want a bigger one and one that is extremely good with other dogs. Beauty and Charlie Brown seem like they both would be. I suspect I might find Beauty a little boringred face Think it's because of living with a Chi , Kahuna?wink
[notify]
Kahuna

Barked: Sat Jan 29, '11 2:40pm PST 
Who knows Bunny laugh out loud

And yes addicted to mastiffs breeds and mixes. Especially the really scary dark ones with no ears. I know they rarely get adopted because of their scariness. But I say bring it! No guts, no glory way to go
[notify]
Nicky

World's Cutest- Leprechaun

Barked: Sat Jan 29, '11 3:02pm PST 
The one I really REALLY wanted must have been adopted because I can't find him. Good for him! Here's his link, it still works though *swoon*

Kane

Janie

Jelly Bean

Archer

Jasmine

Layla

Bella

Kona

Edited by author Sat Jan 29, '11 3:19pm PST

[notify]
Kahuna

Barked: Sat Jan 29, '11 3:47pm PST 
I love your pics Nicky and I saw the Pom yesterday!
[notify]
Shane DEC- '08-JAN '12- RIP

In dreams I walk- with you..

Barked: Sat Jan 29, '11 5:30pm PST 
Hmmm, I like Jazz and Prince
[notify]
Twister

woof softly and- carry a big- stick

Barked: Sat Jan 29, '11 5:32pm PST 
I couldn't choose between Kane and Kona, so I'd take both.big grin
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)