GO!

Sorta New

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Kiko

The Kikster

Barked: Sat Oct 2, '10 5:06pm PST 
We have been signed up for a bit but haven't really posted. We just started adding friends. We are looking forward to being part of the Dogster community. Mom has a dog blog called Doggies and Stuff. She have loads of giveaways, product reviews, pet welfare information. She also highlight rescues, shelters, foster programs once a week on Fridays for our Friday's Focus. I'm sure there are tons out there she could highlight, so feel free to let her know. She recently wrote an article for FIDO Friendly magazine called "Going Green with FIDO". It's in this months issue. We were very very proud of her for this. She was also interviewed by the Associated Press in August about the loss of a pet. She lost her Tandy way before my time. I know she still gets upset about it. Anyway, we can't wait to make a buncha, whole..lotta fwends here. snoopy
[notify]
Ellie

Cuddly and soft

Barked: Mon Oct 4, '10 5:28am PST 
Hi Kiko just sent you a friend requestwave
[notify]
Moxie

Kissyface- ATTACK!

Barked: Mon Oct 4, '10 3:57pm PST 
Hi Kiko,

Sending you a PPR! What are the URLs to your blogs?
[notify]

Ellie

Did I hear- WALK?!?!

Barked: Sat Oct 9, '10 5:54pm PST 
Just sent you a pal request for good measure. happy dance
[notify]