GO!

dogster regulars

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 1 of 3043: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Harlow

st. francis of- asses

Barked: Sat Jun 5, '10 8:21am PST 
Ok, I am sure B&T is not where this goes so feel free to move it. There has been an extreme absence of "dogster regulars" since the new website has debuted. While I understand some of the changes are the driving force for the exodus, I miss the conversations that were very informative, sometimes argumentative, but always entertaining. My favorite posters, Tiller, Cain, Shayne, Shane, Frank, Savvy, etc. are hardly on here anymore. Can anyone tell me where everyone is at now? Is there another forum site I can go to? I realize this is the start of vacation season for alot of us but where is everyone?? Help!!! I miss you guys!!!

Edited by moderator Sat Jun 5, '10 2:41pm PST

Edited by forums moderator
Harlow

st. francis of- asses

Barked: Sat Jun 5, '10 8:34am PST 
adding dogsters i miss...Asher, Addy, Titus, Marlo, Duncan, Lilith...

Edited by author Fri Jun 18, '10 12:00pm PST

[notify]
Aiden

Grass Master

Barked: Sat Jun 5, '10 8:59am PST 
Sorry...I don't know where the regulars are...but I'm new! laugh out loud I'd be glad to converse with you. Aiden loves helping other doggies and responding to posts. That's the main reason I joined Dogster was for the community. I will have to get some more pics of Aiden up, but for now he just has the one I took yesterday of him. You have a very pretty doggie, too! Hopefully we can be friends and maybe some of the regulars, although I don't really know who they are, will come back too. I'm sure it is just because of the summer and everyone is busy taking their doggies to the park, the beach, playing with kids, etc. Speaking of that Aiden and I need to go play in the sprinkers! laugh out loud Just kidding. We wait until it gets dark out to go outside...it's hot here!
[notify]

Harlow

st. francis of- asses

Barked: Sat Jun 5, '10 9:18am PST 
wave Aiden, yeah, it's really hot here too with lots of afternoon thunderstorms. will try to get to the dog park later when it cools off.
[notify]
Aiden

Grass Master

Barked: Sat Jun 5, '10 9:21am PST 
Harlow, you are such a pretty dog! big grin I love all those spots. It's good to meet someone on Dogster, too. way to go
[notify]
Tiller- (Skansen's- Ira in the M

I DO Exist...To- Drive You Batty

Barked: Sat Jun 5, '10 9:22am PST 
You could always start a CM threadlaugh out loud He's like the B&T siren or somethin' wink
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Sat Jun 5, '10 9:27am PST 
Tiller, don't say that, i said the same thing to Harlow in p-mail laugh out loud
[notify]
Shane DEC- '08-JAN '12- RIP

In dreams I walk- with you..

Barked: Sat Jun 5, '10 10:09am PST 
Did somebody mention CM? big grin
[notify]
Holly

google Marc- Emery!

Barked: Sat Jun 5, '10 10:10am PST 
bol! big laugh

It's working!!

CM CM CM CM!

cheer
[notify]
Trixie Bean!

none so blind as- those that will- not see

Barked: Sat Jun 5, '10 10:25am PST 
Im on Dogster regularly, I just dont post very often.. Do I count? laugh out loud
[notify]
(Page 1 of 3043: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]