GO!

Timberline Kennel

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 1 of 19: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  
Aussie Puppy

Barked: Thu Jan 28, '10 1:32pm PST 
Buyer Beware!

Timberline Kennel in El Dorado Springs, MO sold us a female blue merle Australian Shepherd puppy for $600 with an upper respiratory infection and parvo. The puppy died exactly one week after the date of purchase. They have refused to refund the cost of the puppy or offer us another puppy. They have broken the written contract which guarantees the puppies to be free of major health diseases—including parvo. They have avoided us since the purchase of the puppy and refuses to honor the contract. We are in the process of taking Timberline Kennel to court and hope to save somebody else the pain and sadness that we have went through. Timberline Kennel is negligent, rude, and completely unprofessional.

Buyer Beware!

Edited by author Thu Feb 11, '10 2:42pm PST

Approved by forums moderator
Kiona CGC

The Prettiest- Princess

Barked: Thu Jan 28, '10 3:36pm PST 
This is a true puppymill.

They have close to 100 adult dogs and approximately 17 litters on the ground RIGHT NOW.

That is absolutely sickening. I am sorry about your loss, OP. This person is the lowest of the low when it comes to "breeders".

Edited by author Mon Feb 1, '10 5:17pm PST

Makaveli PSDIT

I Can Has Lovin'- Nao?

Barked: Thu Jan 28, '10 3:46pm PST 
That's so sad, I'm sorry for your loss. I know the Judge will understand when you go to court. They should close that place down and never let that lady keep animals again! cry

Edited by author Wed Feb 10, '10 4:38pm PST

[notify]

Aussie Puppy

Barked: Thu Jan 28, '10 5:01pm PST 
Thank you for your kind words. We have learned alot through this experience and hope that by reaching out it can save others from the heartbreak we went through.
[notify]
Chandler

Code name:- Farmcollie

Barked: Thu Jan 28, '10 8:15pm PST 
You might also complain the the Better Business Bureau in her area, as an internet check seemed to indicate that they had no complaints.
[notify]
Samson

Work? What's- that?

Barked: Thu Jan 28, '10 8:20pm PST 
This place makes me sick to my stomach, just looking at the site...how could anybody have so many litters at once??? That's just horrible!!! There's no way they could even begin to care for all their basic needs, much less the socialization with people!

And then the sickness...I am so sorry for your loss, and I hope you find justice in this matter. Definitely lodge a complaint with the BBB. I guess this horrible excuse for a person has survived, somehow, until now without any complaints...but it is definitely time to start the ball rolling. Hopefully this puppy mill is shut down FOR GOOD!!!

Edited by author Thu Jan 28, '10 8:21pm PST

[notify]
CH ChekrdFlags Vegas GoGo Girl

All Pyr! From- pasture to show- ring!

Barked: Thu Jan 28, '10 8:24pm PST 
I am so sorry that you had to find out about puppy mills the hard way!hug
When you are ready for another pup ONLY buy from a breeder who titles their dogs in something & has health certifications done...NOT a simple vet check!
This is just so sad on too many levels.cry
[notify]
Isabelle the- Great

Nothing is- greater than an- Springer!

Barked: Fri Jan 29, '10 8:12am PST 
I would just like to say anyone could be fooled by these people. They say the do certify there dogs in OFA and CERF, which is what dogsters tell them to look for. Just because a breeder does this it does not make them a great breeder, which is evident by the number of litters they are advertising for on their site.
About US

Edited by author Wed Feb 10, '10 4:34pm PST

[notify]
Chandler

Code name:- Farmcollie

Barked: Fri Jan 29, '10 9:06am PST 
...and that would be called LYING, because I can't find their dogs in the OFA database. There are a total of six dogs with Timberline as their kennel name, only two of which have a good chance of presently being alive, due to birthdate.

Neither of which I can find on their website, so I question whether it is even the same place.

Do your homework before buying any puppy. Do ten times the homework if the breeder is not local, especially if the pup is being shipped to you.
[notify]
Ace

mommy's guardian

Barked: Sat Jan 30, '10 7:43am PST 
WOW! Their site can is so decieving. They have a scrapbook of all the pups that went to families they all look so healthy. I don't think i would have bought from these people(if i were looking to buy an aussie) because of the mass amounts of adult dogs and they seem to have many litters all born w/in a day or two of each other. How sad.
We are sorry for your lossfrown
[notify]
(Page 1 of 19: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19