GO!

Sydney's back surgery is today.

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Ruby

Beauty and- Brains

Barked: Tue Nov 3, '09 9:29am PST 
My sister Sydney is having her surgery right now. She has 2 ruptured disks. It will take about three hours until the doctor is finished. We are all so worried! I don't know how Mom and Dad can work!

Please send Power of the Paw that she gets through surgery and gets better fast. I miss her!

ruf, dog Ruby
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Tue Nov 3, '09 10:33am PST 
Rudy....Your sister is in our prayers....make sure your pawrents keeps us posted OK?

hughugSydneyhughug
[notify]
Lady Sophie- of the Great- Hunt

The Baby!

Barked: Tue Nov 3, '09 4:40pm PST 
hugHugs and prayers of support for Sydney and your family. hug
[notify]

Ruby

Beauty and- Brains

Barked: Tue Nov 3, '09 5:11pm PST 
Thanks to Sophie and River,

The surgery went well and she is recovering. I miss her but she won't be home for a few days. So far no paralysis, so we will keep our paws crossed.

I will keep you posted.

Ruf, dog Ruby
[notify]
Rafa

Until there are- none, adopt one!-

Barked: Tue Nov 3, '09 8:55pm PST 
Prayers that her recovery continues to go well and that there will be no lasting damage to her back!!

hughughughug
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Wed Nov 4, '09 5:59am PST 
Ruby...how is Sydney today? I hope her recovery goes well....please keep us posted ok??

hughug
[notify]
Ruby

Beauty and- Brains

Barked: Wed Nov 4, '09 8:05am PST 
My dad woke up last night at 2:30 a.m. and called to check on Sydney.

They said she was eating! She also was able to walk enough to go out to do her business. happy dance

So, so far so good. We can't wait to bring her home although Mom says no playing for a while.

Thanks everyone for their thoughts and POTP.

Ruf, dog Ruby
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Wed Nov 4, '09 8:09am PST 
I'm just now seeing this thread...I'm glad her back surgery went well. wow, two herniated discs!

I had one and it was hard enough. I'm sending lots of PoP and hope the recovery goes well!

My diary has details on my herniated disc in case it provides any information for ya. Good luck! hug
[notify]
Ruby

Beauty and- Brains

Barked: Wed Nov 4, '09 12:04pm PST 
Good news! Sydney is coming home tonight!

Mom says I have to be a good doggie as usual, but no rough housing for a while. I am going to do my best to make sure she gets better fast. Mom says it will take a while, but I love to help.

I am so excited to see Sydney!
I am sure the POTP helped.

My mom checked on Scooter's diary and that really helped too. Thanks to all.

Ruf,
dog
Ruby
[notify]
Riley

Run. Play. Love.

Barked: Wed Nov 4, '09 12:28pm PST 
Thinking of your Sydney and sending POTP.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4