GO!

Sweet Chatchi's 1 Year Bridge Annifursary

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

♥The- Tater Tots!

STOMPIN- G 4- SALLY

Barked: Sun Oct 11, '09 1:43am PST 
One year ago today, our dear pal, Chatchi went to The Bridge.

He was a wonderful furiend to many here on Dogster and he will always hold a very special place in our hearts.
He was one of our biggest supporters in the search for our Teddi Sue back in '07 when she was stolen.
We love you, Chatchi, and are so happy to know that you're flying free, watching over your family and furiends, furever young and strong.

hug Penny Ann, Zelda Marie, Teddi Sue, Link & Rosie
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Sun Oct 11, '09 4:27am PST 
hughug Chatchi hughug

Gosh....its hard to believe sweet Chatchi has been at the Bridge for a year...hughughughughughughughughughug

Edited by author Sun Oct 11, '09 4:36am PST

[notify]
Tucker

sppiled rotten

Barked: Sun Oct 11, '09 10:57am PST 
You maybe at the bridge but you will never be forgotten. Hugs Tucker and family little angelhug
[notify]

Cisco Kid

Free Kisses!!!

Barked: Sun Oct 11, '09 3:31pm PST 
hug Chatchihug Remembering you on your first Bridge Crossing Anniversary...xoxoxo
[notify]
Chatchi- (R.I.P.)

In Memory of- Chatchi

Barked: Sun Oct 11, '09 6:26pm PST 
Aww Thanks So much Tater Tots for making the thread and thinking of me and my family.

Thank you every fur for thinking of me and my family as well. I cannot beleive its been a year.

I have made some new furends at the Bridge. I love each and every one of my dogster furends. You are all amazing.

hughug
[notify]
♥The- Tater Tots!

STOMPIN- G 4- SALLY

Barked: Tue Oct 13, '09 10:16pm PST 
hughugCHATCHIhughug
[notify]