GO!

T-Beaux Live

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Thibodeaux- "T-Beaux"

I like to- body-slam!

Barked: Mon Oct 5, '09 8:07am PST 
T-Beaux has now graduated from crate to kitchen. I am watching him from work to see what he will get into. So far everything looks good, although, he did try and get stuff out of the kitchen sink. way to go

Here is his webcam link where you can chat or just view from his page.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/t-beaux%27s-home-coming

Enjo y!
[notify]
Betty

Throw it, now!

Barked: Tue Oct 6, '09 10:04am PST 
Checked him out around lunch... zzzzzzzzzzzzz
[notify]
Lala

Adopt a Sato

Barked: Tue Oct 6, '09 10:23am PST 
Don't log on with the volume on your lap top on high. laugh out loud Your baby has a bark! I almost dropped my computer! I love that you have that though. I need to look into that so I can keep an eye on my pups.

blue dog
[notify]

Angus

Don't mess with- me!

Barked: Tue Oct 6, '09 10:24am PST 
looks like he is being a good boy.way to go
[notify]
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Tue Oct 6, '09 11:59am PST 
Looks like he sees something he doesn't like out the window or door (can't really tell).
[notify]
Theodore aka- Teddy - **CGC**

Big Head. Big- Heart.

Barked: Tue Oct 6, '09 4:48pm PST 
he has gotten SOOOOO big!! I remember watching baby T-Beaux in his crate. He certainly does have mastiff in him, doesn't he? haha.
[notify]
Desmond CGC

Poodle Swag

Barked: Tue Oct 6, '09 6:42pm PST 
oh my GOSH!! I haven't seen a picture of T-Beaux in so long and he's gotten GIGANTIC! big grin He looks so handsome and grown up! I was so shocked when I saw your pictures.

Cool thing with the webcam! I didn't get to see it on air but I'll check again tomorrow. It's good that you can check up on him like that. =]
[notify]
Thibodeaux- "T-Beaux"

I like to- body-slam!

Barked: Thu Oct 8, '09 6:07am PST 
I put the webcam on yesterday but occationally it will shut off on its own. When I got home he ate a pair of sunglasses and a blue Sharpie marker. AGGGGH! Wish I could have caught him in the act. I think my hubby left those items on the counter.
[notify]