GO!

the final weigh-in

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Addie

if we've met,- we're friends- forever!

Barked: Tue Jul 28, '09 10:02pm PST 
so my little addie is 14months old and about 120-125 lbs. i've had her since she was 8weeks old and she was steadily gaining about 10lbs a month. but the past few months-nothing. is she done? will she grow more? big saint or small, she's still the awesomest dog ever but i was just wondering if there might be another growth spurt or two in the future?
[notify]
Thurgood- Morsel

Puppy Prodigy

Barked: Fri Aug 7, '09 10:47am PST 
Thurgood was gaining weight at about the same rate for several months, then it slowed considerably. He is now 17 months old and still growing. However, he is gaining very little weight and very slowly. Your baby is probably just starting to level off. It's hard to believe that our furbabies will eventually be all grown up!
[notify]