GO!

CGC and Therapy Dog Testing

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

Kujo

Kujo Padfoot the- Vicious, CGC

Barked: Sat May 30, '09 1:47pm PST 
Kujo is going to get his CGC certification tomorrow! Hopefully he'll pass, as that will be one step toward our real goal- the International Therapy Dog group is holding certification testing in my city in late June.

I'm excited, but nervous too. Kujo is an amazing dog, but no dog is perfect!

Anyone been through all this and have some tips or encouragement? I can hardly stand the wait!
[notify]
Dragon

Learning is FUN

Barked: Sun May 31, '09 7:20am PST 
Hi There -

The best way to test - relax, be yourself and have fun!

Looking forward to hearing about your experience AND your new AKC CGC!

Dragon
[notify]
Kujo

Kujo Padfoot the- Vicious, CGC

Barked: Sun May 31, '09 10:02am PST 
KUJO PASSED!

The test wasn't bad at all, and Kujo performed wonderfully! We're sending in his paperwork today to get his certificate!

One exam down, and one to go to be a therapy dog!
[notify]

Ollivander

Super Silver- Service Spoodle

Barked: Sun May 31, '09 12:10pm PST 
Congratulations!!!
[notify]
Dragon

Learning is FUN

Barked: Sun May 31, '09 2:50pm PST 
Congratulations!

Just think - you and your mom are 2/3 the way there for your Therapy Dog evaluation!

The Fun is Only Just Begining!
Beth
[notify]
snuggles

snuggles my- puggle

Barked: Sun May 31, '09 6:37pm PST 
Stay relaxed and enjoy yourself!!! Snuggles received her CGC certificate last Fall. Snuggles began visiting a local hospital last week under the HABIT program(human animal bond in Tn>) The first patient she was visiting began to cry because she was going to move to a nursing home. Snuggles put her face right up next to the ladies. It gave me goose bumps to see how sensative a dog can be. Good Luck!!!
[notify]
Baron

Amen. Bow Wow.- Says it all.

Barked: Mon Jun 1, '09 7:56am PST 
Congratulations
[notify]