GO!

Where to buy cute jacket thats bigger then small but not M!??!

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

Harley

"Mi poco chico"

Barked: Tue Dec 2, '08 7:42pm PST 
Hey! I just got a new owner Saturday. My name is Harley and I'm about 5 pounds right now, but I need to gain a little weight due to the fact that I was from a high kill shelter in SC and very was malnourished. I have a harley davidson hoodie from petsmart that's size S, but I fear that with weight gain I will outgrow it, but the M is always going to be extremely to big for me. Is anybody else having the same problem?! or does anyone know of a place to get in between sizes?!
Thanks!
~Harley
[notify]
Rowdy

I Use To Be- Rowdy When I Was- a Pup :P

Barked: Wed Dec 17, '08 9:14pm PST 
You can check out these dog clothes. Nice selection of hoodies, doggles, sweaters, coats and much more. Here is also a coupon code for 10% off.

Coupon = xyz
[notify]
Xander

www.fancypawsbou- tique.com

Barked: Thu Dec 18, '08 1:51pm PST 
Yes depending on the manufacturer it is hard to find clothing for certain pets. I would like to invite you to try Fancy Paws Boutique. And hopefully a jacket there will be just what you're looking for smile
[notify]

Louie

Barked: Tue Dec 23, '08 8:58am PST 
Hi, I have the same problem with my clothes. I am bigger than you are but i know that PlusSizePups.com carries clothes that will fit you as well. You would fit into their size XS, which will be a little roomy at first but i am sure it will fit just fine once you've gained weight. Their sizes run big because they market towards Plus Size dogs but a sizing chart is on the website if you are unsure. Hope this helps.
[notify]
Ana

Anything is- edible if you- try!

Barked: Thu Jan 8, '09 10:53am PST 
Easy -- get it custom made!! There's tons of dog clothes makers on Etsy.com and many will custom make the jackets according to your dog's measurements.
www.etsy.com
[notify]
Brittany- "Bee"

Napping is- GOOD...

Barked: Thu Jan 8, '09 3:23pm PST 
The problem is there is not set sizes for dogs like there are for women. When we were doing research for our line it was crazy- some companies size M would fit a springer spaniel while others would fit a pug. It was so random. We finally decided to go on the small size (our Med fits a small beagle/pug size dog). The best idea is to talk to someone from the company and give them measurements of your dog or go custom ( I agree that Etsy is great for that!). If you check out our site and like any of the styles call me and I will help you personally. We will also ship for free if you tell me you found me on Dogster.
[notify]