GO!

Music...

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Rascal

Barked: Tue Nov 25, '08 3:25pm PST 
This is what I use for songs..
http://www.projectplaylist.com/

[notify]
Rascal

Barked: Tue Nov 25, '08 3:32pm PST 

[notify]
Molly

Molster

Barked: Thu Oct 29, '09 1:21pm PST 
thanks this helped me
[notify]

Barked: Sun Nov 1, '09 2:57pm PST 
OMD thanks for posting this guys. I use mixpod.com and it's not working the way I'd like it to on my catster page.
If you don't mind, I'm actually looking for vollunteers to help me fix my music player. I am not tech savvy. Neither are my friends. Can I still have the same songs on projectplaylist that I already have on my current playlist?
If anybody is interested in helping me, please p-mail me through catster.
www.catster.com/cats/690177
thanks
[notify]
Colt

We were born- for this!

Barked: Tue Nov 3, '09 12:01pm PST 
Thanks, Rascal. Someone recommended Imeem, and I tried it. I was dissappointed with it. This works much better. Thank you SO much.
[notify]
Natcho

LabraDORK

Barked: Wed Nov 4, '09 2:33pm PST 
You can also Aut0play youtube videos,mixpod.com, playlist.com wave
[notify]
Claire Tzu - LEFT DOGSTER *DIA

Barked: Thu Nov 5, '09 11:31am PST 
Neat! I use Playlist.com and Imeem.com
Imeem - It has REALLY nice and thousands of great songs smile
[notify]
Barney,- friend of- Lennox

Bad to the Bone

Barked: Thu Dec 31, '09 7:10pm PST 
I have an MP3 file already that I want to use - I presume I have to upload that to the playlist to then get the HTML code?

I went to MYSPACE (they run IMEEM now) and didn't see any tool to upload my own music file...HELP
[notify]