|Barked: Wed Nov 12, '08 6:07pm PST |
|She's making a list, she's checking it twice; she's gonna find out who's naughty or nice.
Sandy Paws is coming to town,
Sandy paws is coming to town,
Sandy Paws is cooooming to toooown.
Guess what pups? It's almost that time of year again. And, since I'm feeling especially generous- and my name is Sandy; which, in The Nightmare Before Christmas is what Jack calls Santa; I'm going to be giving out some rosettes for Christmas.
I figure I'd start this thing early- so I can give pups time to fill out an application.
This will be the Sk8ter dogs & friends contest for the month of December.
In celebration of Christmas; around the 25th of next month I will be handing out twenty rosettes and one special gift to pups and kits that I feel deserve it. You don't have to be pawpular. You don't have to be impossibly beautiful. You don't even have to be cute. (you know I'm kidding; all of you are adorable. ) No matter who you are, what breed you are, what kind of family you have, how many furblings you have, how obsessed your pawent is with Dogster- you have a chance of scoring a rosette or the special gift. Now, I wish I could hand rosettes to everyfur- however, I only have so many zealies every month. And, like all pups on Dogster, I run out. HOWEVER, depending on when the gifts are given, I may be able to give more since I voted more than 6,000 times in the Coolest Dog and Cats contest. Meaning, I should get 100 zealies from there, too. Therefore, I may be able to give out EVEN more rosettes. That will be a suprise, though.
So, what do you have to do to get a present from Sandy Paws? Well, first off; you have to be a good boy or girl! But, since no pup is pawfect, goodness will be judged by different things. That's why I want you to feel out an application with reasons why you think you deserve a visit from Sandy Paws.
Copy and paste this application and then fill out your answers:
1) What is your call name?:
2) How long have you been on Dogster?:
3) In the past week; how many dogsters have you helped? This could be giving advice on nutrition, giving opinions on their next dog or even cheering them up when they're in a gloomy mood:
4) Are you a wing maker?:
5) Are you a picture/animation maker?:
6) If you answered yes to either 4 or 5; on a scale of 1 to 10 (one being the lowest; ten being the highest) how much do you enjoy your "job"?:
7) On a scale of 1 to 10 (again 1 being the lowest; 10 being the highest) how nice would you say you are on Dogster?:
Real Life Questions
8) When you met your pawent; what was one of the first things you did?:
9) How often do you give kisses?:
10) Would your pawent describe your kisses as frequent and adorable? Or rarely but sweet?:
11) What is your pawents favorite time of the day with you?:
12) How often do you have "accidents" around the house?:
13) In the past month; have you dug a hole?:
14) Torn up a shoe?
15) Gotten in the trashcan?:
16) Ate something you shouldn't have?:
17) When a neighbor walks by; do you bark or greet?:
18) Do you have cats in the house?:
19) If yes to 18; how do you treat them?:
Now, in at least five sentences, tell me why you think you should be picked for a rosette or a special gift. Rather it's because you can bark the alphabet or because you once saved your hoomans life; every reason is exceptional and special. So, don't be afraid to share it:
Lastly, use five-ten words to describe the relationship with your hooman. This can be a sentence or just ten words that fit your bond.
Good luck everyone!!
Happy Thanksgiving and I look forward to gifting some of you lucky pups at Christmas!!!
PS I didn't know where to post this. So, HQ, if there's a place (not in plus ) that it fits in better- please move it there.
|my posts | my page | msg me | my family's posts | gift me | become pals|| [notify]|