GO!

ARTEMIS Dog food

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Einstein

Barked: Thu Oct 9, '08 5:11pm PST 
Does any one use this food, if so how does your dog like it? I have a small 25 pound doxiepoo and I'm looking to change his food. I looked at dogfoodanalysis.com and they say it's recommended but you never know.

Any thing would be helpful.

Thank you
[notify]

Barked: Thu Oct 9, '08 5:35pm PST 
Hi, My Maggy eats Artemis Fresh Mix Small Breed Adult Dog Formula and she loves it! She's a 1 year old 7 lb. shih- tzu and have had no problems with it. We've been feeding it to her for about 5 months now after switching from Canidae All Life Stages. Firm poops, beautiful coat, and she goobles it up!! I think the ingredients are great too. Good luck with it.
[notify]
Einstein

Barked: Fri Oct 10, '08 7:44pm PST 
Thank you

Edited by author Fri Oct 10, '08 7:45pm PST

[notify]