GO!

YARRAH PET FOOD

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Topic closed to new posts.
Molly

can i chew on- that?

Barked: Wed Jul 2, '08 4:44pm PST 
calling all dogs and cats! go on to zooplus.co.uk and type in yarah pet food in the product search. this food is healthy and organic for your pet! so go online and order now! and get 10% off on your first order!blue dogblue dog
[notify]
Bailey

Proudly- defending the- homefront

Barked: Wed Jul 2, '08 6:04pm PST 
Ingredients:

wheat*, meat* and innards* from chicken in food grade quality, corn*, corn flakes*, vegetables* (potato cubes*, leeks*), vitamins and minerals, fats*.

Nothing I'd want to feed, no offense. The first ingredient is wheat and it's got two forms of corn in it. Not appropriate for my dog. thinking
[notify]
Sedona

The Wise Cracker

Barked: Wed Jul 2, '08 6:08pm PST 
For your dog or for any dog Bailey? winkbig grin

Edited by author Wed Jul 2, '08 6:09pm PST

[notify]

Bailey

Proudly- defending the- homefront

Barked: Wed Jul 2, '08 6:23pm PST 
Hm... Maybe dog-fish? Or Dog the Bounty Hunter? laugh out loud Surely since this is a dog food it must be appropriate for some dog!
[notify]
Larka

Mommy's little- Helper. (corral- me!)

Barked: Wed Jul 2, '08 8:07pm PST 
An appropriate topping for dog-doo!

Make it look all pretty ya know..wink
[notify]
Firefly

Lighting up my- mom's heart....

Barked: Wed Jul 2, '08 8:36pm PST 
Hmm..Sounds like compost...Yumbig laugh
[notify]
Molly

can i chew on- that?

Barked: Mon Apr 5, '10 4:05pm PST 
this may not be an apropriate food for ALL dogs, but it is certainlly okay for our dogs.

i apreiciate all of you for taking the time to visit www.yarah.com
cry unfortunatly, yarah is not available at our property,
but you can still order onlineblue doghamster dance

thank you,
Molly
[notify]
Sierra

Sun Worshipper

Barked: Mon Apr 5, '10 4:10pm PST 
This product does not have a lot of meat in it . . . so I would say not appropriate for ANY dogs. big grin

Grains* (wheat*, maize*), 23% meat* and animal byproducts* (chicken*), oils and fats*, minerals.
*Verified (certified) organically produced, EKO, Skal 1301.

23% meat? Yeah, because my dogs are omnivores . . .

naughty

Edit: Oh yeah, and not to mention the "yummy" by products! Delicious! silenced

Edited by author Mon Apr 5, '10 4:12pm PST

[notify]
Molly

can i chew on- that?

Barked: Tue Jun 7, '11 6:34pm PST 
my dogs are omnivores too. look, there are many varieties of YARAH dog food that contain more meat that are suited for your dog.

i was trying to promote and inform people about this dogfood that i think is quite good for my dogs. ive noticed a change in their coat. its shinier and they have more energy.

Edited by moderator Wed Jun 8, '11 10:54am PST

Edited by forums moderator
Dogster HQ

Barked: Wed Jun 8, '11 10:52am PST 
Hi,

We have closed this thread. Threads can be closed temporarily or permanently for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common reasons are: the thread has gone off topic; the thread is not in the 'spirit' of Dogster; the thread is no longer fun, friendly or informational; the thread has been discussed at length in other threads; or we cannot provide adequate moderation at this time.

Please let HQ know if you have any questions.

HQ