GO!

Blind Dog Still Looking for Forever Home

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Peddles

Please give this- girl a chance.

Barked: Sat Jun 14, '08 10:02am PST 
Peddles the blind little dog is still looking for a forever home. She is a delight to have around.
[notify]
quigley

wigley- quigley,the- quigster

Barked: Sat Jun 14, '08 10:12am PST 
She will soon be snapped up, she is adorable!! Wish we were in the running!! dog
[notify]
Pogo

Antipodean Fuzz- Butt

Barked: Sun Jun 15, '08 2:48am PST 
Oh what a dear little sweetheart! She's beautiful! I'll be cheering her on to her new Forever Home!!!!! hug
[notify]

Peddles

Barked: Sun Jun 15, '08 8:06am PST 
I hope she finds a new home. I am thinking about moving out West and I do not think three dogs will fit until my Dodge Neon, so I need to find her a new home in about 1 1/2 months. I wish I could take her but I have Maggie and Carson. If I can not find her a home, I will have to stay which I do not want to do. Do you have any suggestions on what I can do to get her adopted faster. Do you know anymore websites that I can list her on. I want the best for her.
[notify]
Sydney angel

I am so smart!

Barked: Mon Jun 16, '08 4:41am PST 
Aww, Peddles, you are so cute! Blind doggies are the best, no bias from me or my mom, BOL! Maybe you could try some resources on http://www.blinddogs.net/? Good luck sweetie pup!!
[notify]
Snapper- Mullethead- Miller

Its- all about me-

Barked: Tue Jun 17, '08 11:13am PST 
Oh Peddles, if you were in Florida I would foster you in a heartbeat... I am deaf, so we would make a great pair! We are praying you find your furever home soon sweetie....
xoxoxox
The Miller Pack
[notify]
Buddy

Giving my paw- can get me- anything!

Barked: Tue Jun 17, '08 12:11pm PST 
I wish you all the best of luck! We already have 3 in our house and no more room! hug
[notify]
Peddles

Barked: Sat Jun 21, '08 6:13am PST 
I decided I am not moving because of my schooling. Several of my classes will not transfer. However, Peddles is still looking for a forever home but she can stay with me until she finds it.
[notify]
quigley

wigley- quigley,the- quigster

Barked: Sat Jun 21, '08 7:49am PST 
She really is lovely, wish we lived over there , mum would soon say yes!!!
Hope all goes well with your studies, and i am sure someone will just love her,dog
[notify]
Valentina-adopted!

10 kisses for- the price of 1- hug!

Barked: Sun Jun 22, '08 9:14am PST 
She's gorgeous! I hope she finds her forever family soon! hugwishes
[notify]