GO!

❤POMMIE LOVE GROUP DISCUSSIONS❤

This is the place for pups to exchange ideas and information about a variety of dog-related topics. Don't furget that there are many great resources on Dogster such as Dogster Answers and Dogster Blogs!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  
❤~Har- ley~❤

To know me is to- LOVE me!

Barked: Sat Apr 19, '08 11:33am PST 
Hi everyfurwave
We would like to keep Pommie Love a group for FUN and FRIENDSHIP, so if you have anything that you would like to say that might be considered CONTROVERSIAL...please post it here and not in the group messages.
We appreciate your cooperation and we TRULY hope all problems can be resolved!!!

Thank you SO much!
Your Pommie Love Administrators
[notify]
Cosmo Enyce- Politan

Got your owner- LQQKin!

Barked: Sat Apr 19, '08 2:11pm PST 
Thanks Harley for starting this. It's really stressful with all these messages. Its amazing how some people could be so hateful and cruel. Especially after they don't get their way, like a little kid throwing a tantrum... shock
[notify]
Angel Maddy

Forever Loved.- 12/20/00-02/05/1- 2

Barked: Sat Apr 19, '08 2:58pm PST 
Good idea Harley! I wonder if it will work. BOL
[notify]

Hoss

Barked: Sat Apr 19, '08 4:20pm PST 
When I joined Pommie Love it was because of my love for my babies, particularily my Poms, and to share that love with other pet lovers. I've tried to show compassion, encouragement, and love to so many that need it. I sit and read so many heart breaking stories. I enjoy the fun interchange between the pups. I don't have the time to do the romance type of thing and my poor little Brodie was jilted because of it. Brodie understood. He just didn't have the time to give his little sweetheart. And her charming knight in shining armor could fill her needs. Very well I might add. In the process another little girl got jilted. Brodie sent her a little condolence message. As far as I was concerned it was all in fun, but she got really ugly about it. I said so be it and I stay away from this pup and try not to do anything to provoke her.

When I come to the group I expect to see postings about our kids, be it needing prayer, encouragement or just plain fun. I don't come here for the Jerry Springer type of postings. If you have human issues and feel it is necessary to duke it out with neighbors, boyfriends or whoever, take it somewhere else. This isn't the Springer Show. I don't watch that type of stuff on TV and don't expect it to be here. I believe postings reprimanding that type of postings should be kept private whether it is an admin or another member doing the reprimanding.

I don't understand why the original post was allowed to stay. If the responding party's post was pulled, why wasn't the whole incident pulled? Is there a double standard? Is it not tit for tat? If these are the type of postings that are going to be here rather than arguing about it, it will be time for me to find another group.

I understand how hard it must be to try to keep so many people happy and I admire you for it. Harley has been my hero and role model since I joined Dogster. He was one of my first friends and I will love him forever.

I have found so many friends on Dogster, that I dearly love but I will not stay in a group that allows this type of postings. If this is the type of post desired it isn't a place for me and my kids. Dang my own life has enough issues in it, I come here to escape, not find more controversy.
[notify]
Dash

"Love everyone- and fear- nothing!"

Barked: Sat Apr 19, '08 4:55pm PST 
We, have to agree with Hoss on this. The Springeresque postings, even when just tacked on to a message sort of spoils the mood and the reason we come in here. I am not sure if they are meant to impress, accrue sympathy, or entertain but they are inappropriate, PERIOD!
If one's life is that filled with violence, battering and hurt we would only hope that they immediately find professional help and not burden the members of a dog centric message board with it!

Now I have said my piece, I have got to bug Dad to take me out so I can pee all over that spot where the Pit Bull likes to go!
[notify]
Cosmo Enyce- Politan

Got your owner- LQQKin!

Barked: Sat Apr 19, '08 5:15pm PST 
The message was left because I didn't see it as a problem and I ignored it. I cannot however, ignore when someone starts a fight publicly. I'm not trying to side with Jaxson nor with Isabella. What I am trying to do is run a group as smoothly as possible without offending anyone. It is extremely hard to do and I don't know what else to say. I don't want anyone to leave and I love this group, but maybe I'm just not the right person for the job. Sorry.
[notify]
In Loving- Memory of- ROCKY

Barked: Sat Apr 19, '08 5:41pm PST 
you most certainly are the right person for the job. above all groups i love this one and "pomeranians of the world" the best. it wouldn't be a group without you. hopefully the one who is causing us such pain and discontent will just.... maybe....just go away. doesn't fit in with the rest of the pom moms anyway. oh sorry dashinator...or pom dads!
[notify]
Dash

Barked: Sat Apr 19, '08 5:50pm PST 
Hey Rocky my man, no sweat. Everyone knows my dad is a real Mutha!
[notify]
Dash

Barked: Sat Apr 19, '08 6:00pm PST 
Cosmo, I really think Isabella really just voiced the feelings that many of the group have been feeling. I know it is exactly what Dad felt when he read the post. It might not have been the best thing to do but, I can definitely understand where she was coming from.
You too were right removing the post. I am seriously hoping that Jaxson's Mom reads these and understands that if it is attention she is seeking that this is not the way to go about it. Dad was hoping that if enough people ignored her negative posts and rewarded her more acceptable posts with attention then maybe the abusive friends, boy friends , husbands or whatever stories would stop.
Crap, gotta go Mindy discovered my freaking chew toy stash!
[notify]
❤~Har- ley~❤

To know me is to- LOVE me!

Barked: Sat Apr 19, '08 6:17pm PST 
Dash!!!eeklaugh out loudbig laughlaugh out loudbig laughlaugh out loudbig laugh
We would just like to say that we agree with you all...this thing with Jaxson has gotten WAY outta control and this person should definately seek professional help!!!
We also want to say that we think Raquel has done a WONDERFUL job with the group and we know she would NEVER do or say anything to intentionally offend anyone!!! It is VERY hard to administrate a group and there is LOTS of work in it and she has done EVERYTHING possible to try and keep the peace in Pommie LOVE!!!
You are MOST DEFINATLEY the right person for the job Raquel and we are behind you 110%!!!!!

~~Hugs~~
Harley, Tink and mommy (Susie)hug
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5