GO!

How to prove you pup is a GENIUS

This is a place to gain some understanding of dog behavior and to assist people in training their dogs and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. This can cover the spectrum from non-aversive to traditional methods of dog training. There are many ways to train a dog. Please avoid aggressive responses, and counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice. Please refrain from submitting posts that promote off-topic discussions. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

koptha

terror

Barked: Mon Dec 24, '07 5:53pm PST 
I know most dogs are smarter than us but I proved that my dog is much smarter than my obnoxious neighbor Jim's Lab.
I bought a Dog IQ test and Kophta scored a 128
His scored a 96. We were very precise and overlooked each others tests, it was very competitive and exciting for us and our best friends...lol it was a blastbig laugh
[notify]
Ashlyn

who me? no way..- i'm too cute!!!

Barked: Thu Dec 27, '07 6:45am PST 
so how do you test d dogs? i'm just curious to know. ashlyn seems like a very smart but stubborn dog.. lol..
[notify]
Brody

When's dinner?

Barked: Thu Dec 27, '07 5:24pm PST 
I've never heard of a doggie IQ test. Is it for real?
[notify]

Shelby

I am a cute old- lady!

Barked: Thu Dec 27, '07 6:18pm PST 
What? How do you give a dog an IQ test? Seriously.. odd! Haha but funny!smile
[notify]
koptha

terror

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '07 12:30pm PST 
isnt your dog smarter than you sometimes?

I bought the test on poochiq.com
[notify]