GO!

The fact that I...

Are you a fan of Dogster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome dog site ever! We woof you right back!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Dogster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Abby

*snort* rub my- belly! *snort*

Barked: Sat Jul 21, '07 6:20pm PST 
I love dogster for the fact that I accidently say "pawsome" when talking to others outside of dogster laugh out loud laugh out loud
it takes a lot to hold it back...
[notify]
Reesee

Did someone say- chicken?

Barked: Tue Jul 24, '07 3:34am PST 
I agree! I say pawsome a lot too, and then Mommy starts with her friends! I find it very funny! big laugh
[notify]
Kipopo - CGC

Kiss dah grrrls- and make dhem- whine

Barked: Sat Aug 4, '07 1:58pm PST 
shh Mom's not so sure if she should admit to this, but she find's herself being different "personalities" when typing for me and my sisters.
She becomes the "little prankster, young boy" when typing for me.
For Joey she is "laid back, young lady" and for Poni "grouchy older, wiser, lady"
thinking In the real world don't they suggest you go see a doctor for such things; if you are 3 different personalities?! laugh out loud
That's what mom get's a kick out of on Dogster big grin
[notify]

ReNzE- ❤- (1997-2011)

Doggie- Connection

Barked: Sat Aug 4, '07 3:39pm PST 
big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudapplauseapplauseapplausedogdogdogdogsnoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]
Polly Wally Doodle xD ♥

Barked: Sun Aug 5, '07 1:02am PST 
My mom says pawsome all the time too!
[notify]
Georgie

I Hate Rain

Barked: Sun Aug 5, '07 6:15am PST 
i use BOL a lot - it's a bit embarrasing...
[notify]
Henry

Having fun

Barked: Sun Aug 5, '07 2:08pm PST 
Where else can you go and have so much fun and everybody is so nice and friendly . No place like Dogster ! puppy
[notify]
Eve

Eve: aka Evil- Sidewinder

Barked: Tue Aug 7, '07 5:07am PST 
big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
after trying to explain pawsome to some of her friends..... mom decided that to explain BOL she said this ..... Barrel Of Laughs.
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]
Abby

*snort* rub my- belly! *snort*

Barked: Fri Aug 10, '07 2:26pm PST 
Whoops I forgot about this post for awhile...
Kipopo - laugh out loud yes I think outside of dogster we would send you to a special doctor to help you with your....um...problem BOL but here it's the norm!
[notify]
hazel *WoOt- WoOt*

this- is MY- couch!

Barked: Mon Aug 20, '07 7:17pm PST 
smilelaugh out loudbig grinapplausewinkwavehaildancingcheercloud 9way to gopuppykittydogsnoopypartypartywisheshug
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2