IMPORTANT UPDATE

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Denny- Basenji

I dream of- peanut butter...

Barked: Mon May 14, '07 8:52am PST 
Hi all...sorry I haven't been around much. Biiiiiiiiig stuff going on here!

Mum got divorced on Friday (a bittersweet moment for her, but thankfully everything went smoothly). She also had her 33rd birthday yesterday. AND....

Mum is going to the hospital tomorrow to get a kidney transplant. She has kidney disease for a long time, but it's now finally bad enough to do the transplant. Her uncle is her donor, and he is in Boston now. The past two weeks have been crazy with all the tests and pre-operative work and appointments. Sadly, her parents won't be able to be there with her, as they both have colds, and as she will be immune-suppressed, she can't be exposed to any illness while she's recovering (or even afterwards).

So...Mum started a CarePage for her so folks near and far can follow her updates. I know I will be checking in on it (I'm on a 3-week vacation at Eldorado...I can come home when her stitches come out).

http://www.carepages.com/ServeCarePage?cpn=caitlinntransplant&ex trefid=tlcinvite

So...keep your puppy paws crossed and put those special Basenji prayers to work for Mum and her uncle!

Yours in struggle,
Denny B.
Keyah

Hey you - give me a belly- rub.

Barked: Mon May 14, '07 9:14am PST 
Paws crossed for a full and speedy recovery from both your mum and her uncle. We'll be thinking of you.hug
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Mon May 14, '07 9:16am PST 
We'll keep an eye on the link. Your Mom will be in good hands at MGH.

Paku

Red Boys ROCK!

Barked: Mon May 14, '07 4:23pm PST 
We'll be praying for you both.
Stormie

Oooops! I ate my- motto....*burp!*

Barked: Mon May 14, '07 4:37pm PST 
My pack is keeping you in our thoughts and prayers! hug You get well soon, Denny's Momma!
Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Barked: Mon May 14, '07 4:41pm PST 
Denny's Mom...you'll be in our thoughts and prayers too, as will your uncle. hug

The MAC Pack
Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Barked: Tue May 15, '07 9:52pm PST 
Denny's Mom...we're happy to see that all went well with you surgery!!!snoopy
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Tue May 15, '07 10:47pm PST 
We just checked the page. We are doing a happy dance that all went well. snoopy Keep up the good work!!!!
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Wed May 16, '07 2:28pm PST 
Oh my! So much is happening! We just check and read and posted on your page. I'm happy your surgeries went well. Get well soon!

cheer
Whistlin'- Dixie

Everybody loves- Dixie!

Barked: Wed May 16, '07 2:46pm PST 
Denny, tell your mommy to read about basenji birds. I'll bet she didn't know there was such a thing. Knowing that might make her get better quicker.
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3