GO!

Bulldog Prices

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  
Bobby

Bullalicious

Barked: Fri Apr 27, '07 11:38am PST 
Bulldogs are expensive...it's a known fact. I'm just wondering what everyone paid for their bully. I paid $2300 for Bobby, $100 for his health certificate, $80 for his microchip, and $190 for shipping. In total he cost us $2670.
[notify]
Brodie Bear

The Furry- Bull-Dozer

Barked: Sat Apr 28, '07 11:44am PST 
We looked for over a year for our bully. i found a breeder in Ellijay, GA. i paid $1300 for Brodie.
[notify]
Dozer

Just Plowin'- Through

Barked: Sat May 12, '07 4:15pm PST 
Dozer WAS free (we rescued him from being euthanized by his previous owner) .... but the total cost has come to a whopping $1,400 in medical bills since I got him in January and he is not even 1 yet... eek
[notify]

Little Moe,- Always- 2002-2008

I shake my tush,- therefore I- am...cute.

Barked: Sat May 26, '07 8:40pm PST 
I was a second hand bulldog. I was adopted by a family that didn't take care of me and put me in a corner. My grandma found me and adopted me for my mommy. I think grandma paid around $1600 for a second hand pup....I was about 6 months old when I was adopted by my forever family!way to go
[notify]
Duncan

Barked: Sun May 27, '07 9:51am PST 
We moved from NJ to Arizona approx. 2 yrs ago...I have always wanted an English Bulldog, but thought the prices in Jersey were too high (2500.00 -3000.00) but the LOWEST price I've seen in Arizona so far is 4800.00 and less than a 1 yr guarantee!
[notify]
Rogue (over- the rainbow- bridge

I am a princess- and don't you- forget it

Barked: Sun Jun 10, '07 5:33am PST 
I paid $3000 Aus dollers for Rogue and she is worth every penny
[notify]
Bob, CGC

To err is- human-to forgive- canine

Barked: Sun Jun 10, '07 7:34am PST 
Looking for a bargain in any dog is a huge mistake, but more so in a bulldog. I paid 2800 of Bobby yesterday and I know he is worth every penny. I met his parents, grandparents and saw that his knees and hips and his parents knees and hips had been checked. I saw how his breeder cared for him. I personally would not do shippign with a bulldog.
[notify]
Bogart in Loving Memory

Texas bulldog

Barked: Tue Jun 12, '07 7:54pm PST 
Alot of your "bulldog price" is the veterinary service & c-section birth. Please remember the RESCUE bulldogs! {thank you to Little Moe's person.}
My family adopted me after my original "owner" moved away & left me in the back yard. . . . So we know there's at least one "person" out there who had the $$$ to get a bulldog but was too stupid to properly care for me.
[notify]
julian

Juinor --

Barked: Thu Jul 5, '07 1:38pm PST 
wow! i guess my mommy got out cheap because my previous owner died and his daughter inherited me and she didnt like me, so she just gave me away! my daddy thought my mommy would LOVE me and boy was he right. I need to let my mommy know just how lucky she is.
[notify]
Brodie Bear

The Furry- Bull-Dozer

Barked: Fri Jul 6, '07 4:46pm PST 
yep u do!way to go
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5