The Official Bully Anthem???

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Niquita

If it feels- good, do it!

Barked: Fri Mar 23, '07 7:13pm PST 
I've just been pimpin' out my dogs' pages, and I gave Niqui a theme song which is soooo perfect for her beleaguered breed! It's like the official pit bull mantra! cheerdancingcheerdancing

Ya gotta check it out!
Dulce

Bullies Are- The Best!

Barked: Fri Mar 23, '07 7:41pm PST 
Yayyyy! I had the "Beautiful" song by Christinas Aguilera. It relates!
Mangie

I think Patch- did that

Barked: Fri Mar 23, '07 8:29pm PST 
perfect way to go

Petey

Drool - It bring's- treats!

Barked: Sat Mar 24, '07 9:01am PST 
Good song!

I had used to have Afraid Of Me by Twiztid on Petey's page. I had heard it on the first pit bull video I ever saw. The video made me cry and that song relates to all the bullies and all they have to put up with.
Niquita

If it feels- good, do it!

Barked: Sat Mar 24, '07 11:50am PST 
You must be talking about "The Pit Bull Problem," the flash movie that was all over the internet 2 years ago. INCREDIBLE piece... did you know that it was created by a 19-year-old college student? We got in touch with her and donated 100 DVD-Rs, 100 DVD cases, and 100 DVD mailers so she could create a DVD to send to all the people requesting it! We have it on a DVD of our own which also includes "Accentuate the Positive" and the "Sorry" video from www.sorryagain.com. We show these 3 movies when we do big events.
Petey

Barked: Sat Mar 24, '07 12:10pm PST 
Yes, thats the video and it still makes me cry cry all of the bully videos make me cry, sometimes sad tears and sometimes joyful tears.

I have the song uploaded to my imeem account if anyone wants to use it.
Mangie

I think Patch- did that

Barked: Sat Mar 24, '07 3:12pm PST 
I looked for about an hour for that video. If someone could up load it to the photo bucket account or provide a link I would be very grateful. big grin
Pantera

Share the- looooove!

Barked: Sat Mar 24, '07 3:51pm PST 
I have the original flash movie on CD, but Photo Bucket will not accept .swf format, so I tried to upload the .mpeg version from my files (we'd had to convert it from flash when we made our DVD for BAD PRESS)... I got an error. I'm trying again.

However, the original flash movie is now viewable at the following address:
http://www.PitBullProblem.tk
Pantera

Share the- looooove!

Barked: Sat Mar 24, '07 4:13pm PST 
SUCCESS!!! cheerdancingcheerdancingcheer

I got the "Pit Bull Problem" video uploaded to our Photo Bucket album!!!
Petey

Barked: Sat Mar 24, '07 4:41pm PST 
I can't upload any of my videos to photobucket. I can't even e-mail them. I can only upload them to videoegg and dogster. Which Dogster uses videoegg, so that makes sense that I can upload them to our pages.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2