GO!

SUNDAR NEEDS OUR PRAYERS!!

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  
Magnolia

God Speed to The- Bridge dearest- Sammy J!

Barked: Fri Mar 9, '07 7:14pm PST 
Our dearest friend Sundar isn't feeling well. He has Addison's and Cushing's Diseases and almost died last year because of it. It's a very delicate balance and his mommy and daddy work very hard to keep him stable. He went in for his monthly bloodwork but unfortunately the results were not good, and now he has to go back to the vet tomorrow for another Addison's shot. Usually the shots carry him through about two months without problems...but his last Addison's shot was two weeks ago and he already needs another. He's been very tired lately and has been drinking a lot more water than usual, hence why he has to have another Addison's shot. We're very worried about him and we are hoping and praying that this is just a brief setback and that following the shot tomorrow, he'll start feeling like himself again.

Please, please, please everypup...say prayers for Sundar and keep him safely in your hearts right now! He needs all the love, support and help he can get. He's truly a remarkable pup and he deserves to be healthy and happy for a long, long time! He has a wonderful family including two sisters, Tala and Mishka, and sadly a brother who passed to The Bridge last year. We love him very, very much and we know that all pups will love him too!!! Visit his Dogster page...he's #428742.

Thank you pups!! Sundar and his family, and us, really appreciate all your love and support!

Magnolia and Scout

Edited by author Fri Mar 9, '07 9:13pm PST

[notify]
April- 2/4/95-4/4/0- 9

I love laying in- the sun! =)

Barked: Fri Mar 9, '07 7:37pm PST 
Sundar

Sundar is a gorgeous doggy. I'll keep him in my prayers!!
[notify]
Josie Pie

Live it up!

Barked: Fri Mar 9, '07 7:38pm PST 
My sister Queenie and I will keep Sundar and his family in our thoughts. Miracles happen every day so just have faith that everything will turn out all right.
[notify]

Dozer

The Boy From- Oz!!!!

Barked: Fri Mar 9, '07 7:50pm PST 
Sundar - me and my sis and my Nana and my Mummy are all praying that you get better real soon sweetie.

Please keep us posted.

*Dozer joins paws and hands with family and bows head*

hughughug
[notify]
Duchess

Save a- Life:- Adopt!

Barked: Fri Mar 9, '07 7:54pm PST 
I'm keeping Sundar & family in my thoughts and pup prayers!
hughughug
Scout

Run Sammy J, run- like the wind!!

Barked: Fri Mar 9, '07 7:57pm PST 
Sundar, you are my friend and I would do anything for my friend!!! I will pray very, very hard and I will keep you safely tucked away in my thoughts, my heart and my prayers!!! You are a beautiful light and hopefully after tomorrow your light will be even brighter!!!

Be well my friend!!!

Love,
Stubby
[notify]
Samson

What a long- strange trip- it's been...

Barked: Fri Mar 9, '07 7:59pm PST 
Sundar is in our thoughts & prayers here at The House of Samson...Get well Sundar!cheer
[notify]
Belle Joseph- 2002-2008

My piercing- bark!

Barked: Fri Mar 9, '07 8:10pm PST 
Punkin, Teddy, and I are keeping you in our prayers Sundar!!! Prayer is very powerful and God loves you cutie and so do we smile
Belle~hug
[notify]
Kitai

Chia Kitai!

Barked: Fri Mar 9, '07 8:43pm PST 
Oh Sundar,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you hoping that you have another recovery like you did last fall. What a beautiful boy you are, inside and out. I can tell. Your family must be so worried and we wish we could take a little bit of the worry from them to ease their burden. If sending lots of love helps they should feel a little bit better soon. Mom is already sending healing thoughts and lots of love towards WV.

*Hugs* for you and your family and hoping your shot works a miracle.

Kitai and Mom
[notify]
♥- Sassy NPC- ♥

Save a Life &- Rescue

Barked: Fri Mar 9, '07 8:44pm PST 
Get well sweetie. I have cushings but know nothing about Addison's disease. I know with cushings your thirst is tremendous. Make sure they check your levels for the cushings. Maybe you need a stronger dose. I was very tired and when they increased my Lysodren it finally balanced out. Just a thought. You will be in my prayers sweetheart. Best of luck. hughug
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6