GO!

Have you seen me?

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Rocky- (lost/stolen- )

Gentle Giant

Barked: Sun Oct 15, '06 7:23pm PST 
I have been dognapped! I was taken away from my front yard on 10/11/06 in Houston, TX. My daddy was only putting up groceries from the car and he went in to set it down for less than a minute and when he went outside to get more items from the car, there was this car in the front that sped away when my daddy came outside and at that moment I went missing. I am a real good dog and I am like a shadow and would not ever leave my parents. Please help find me and take me home....
[notify]
♥Ange- l♥

I look Like an- Angel just with- horns.

Barked: Mon Oct 16, '06 9:03am PST 
Rocky have you joined the yahoo group K9 Amber alert. Also if you are not a member of the Dogster group Lost & found. I will send you an invite we have had some success with finding dogs that are missing.
I am so sad that someone would take you from your family. I am praying that you get home.
[notify]
Pugsley

I Might Be Small- But I Have It- All!

Barked: Mon Oct 16, '06 11:10am PST 
Oh my... i hope you get back to your family really soon =(

This is soo sad, how could someone just take off with you? Some people! My best friend lives around there, i will make sure she keeps an eye out for you!
[notify]

Zoey

Better than I- was

Barked: Mon Oct 16, '06 11:23am PST 
Contact the police and all the vet clinics in the area, also do flyers. This is so scary for you.
[notify]
Iggy

Kiss me...I'm- making up for- lost time!

Barked: Mon Oct 16, '06 12:34pm PST 
Rocky and family,

This must be so scary for all of you. Does Rocky have a microchip and/or tags? I agree with the above - let the area vet offices know, post flyers at local groomers, check your local shelter, etc. Also, I just came across a site that might be helpful if you weren't already aware of it. Here you are able to search and post information. It's worth a try.

http://dogdetective.com/

We are so sad for you and cannot imagine what you are going through right now. We're praying for a safe reunion for you.

Iggy & his pack

Edited by author Mon Oct 16, '06 12:38pm PST

[notify]
Iggy

Kiss me...I'm- making up for- lost time!

Barked: Mon Oct 16, '06 12:34pm PST 

Edited by author Mon Oct 16, '06 12:35pm PST

[notify]
Zephyr- (missing/sto- len)

Round up guy

Barked: Mon Oct 16, '06 1:08pm PST 
Zoey, the police can't do anything for this type of thing. I have been taken through my yard as well and no one was able to find me. Rocky, I hope your'e microchiped. That can be your way to track you down.
As for the animal control, the more they can do is to place your picture with the missing sign into their office and that's it. It's very bad. My mom have tried anything in her power to find me but know one knows where I am.
So sad when this happen. I really wish that you get luckier than me and that you get reunited to your family.
My mom have been searching for over a year now for me and she still hopes to get me back or at least to know that I'm well cared for.
We sent prayers your way.
[notify]
♥- Maggie- ♥

Adopt a- Shelter- Dog!

Barked: Mon Oct 16, '06 3:16pm PST 
Oh dear... I can tell by your page Rocky you are beloved family member and I am sooooo sorry for you and your family. We are praying with all of our hearts you come home safe.

Maggie, Buddy & Mom
[notify]
Lady ***In- Loving- Memory***

My Eyes ~ The- Windows To My- Gentle Soul

Barked: Mon Oct 16, '06 3:37pm PST 
Oh Rocky, you are such a handsome guy.

We are praying for your safe return.
[notify]
Parker

Parker - oversized- lap-dog

Barked: Mon Oct 16, '06 3:37pm PST 
So scary! The vet clinics are an excellent idea. I know a couple of people that worked for. Both of those dogs were nice looking and well behaved. People took them to make them their pet and were caught when they brought the dog to the vet. It really can work!

I hope you are found soon and get to go back to your family.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4