GO!

Little Bit

Whether a dog dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved dog.

(Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  
Lyle

Mr. Loo,- SuperGenius

Barked: Sun Aug 27, '06 10:27am PST 
Friends, I wanted to let you know that Little Bit crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge this afternoon. Your love and support thoughout her battle was so appreciated. Thank you.
Mike, Robin and Lyle
[notify]
♥Duke♥

Adopt and Save a- Life

Barked: Sun Aug 27, '06 10:30am PST 
Sending condolences and prayers to the family.
[notify]
Gwen

No squirrel left- behind!!!

Barked: Sun Aug 27, '06 10:54am PST 
Mamie and I are so sorry to hear of Little Bit's passing today. We send our thoughts and prayers out to you.

Little Bit, at the Bridge you can have as many Blizzards and Butter Burgers as you want. I know you went in peace and that you will fill all of us with your humor and courageous spririt--even from the Bridge.

Gwen, Mamie, Benny (Bridge) and Denise (the bipded) Much love!
[notify]

Kaiser - My sweet boy- is gone

The Mister

Barked: Sun Aug 27, '06 10:57am PST 
Sweet precious baby girl. So brave, such a fighter. It's going to be so strange knowing she is no longer here. My heart goes out to the family. Rest now sweet princess.

Kaiser and family

XOXOXOXO
[notify]
Eddie Essig- * Snoop- Angel

Snoops- are the- Poop!

Barked: Sun Aug 27, '06 11:02am PST 
Dear Mike, Robin and Lyle,

We are so very sorry to hear of Little Bit's crossing over the Bridge. Please have peace in your hearts that she lived the most wonderful and well loved life ever imaginable. She was an angel here with us, and is surely an angel now .... she has more than earned it.

Earnie, Emmy Lu, Eddie, and Bobby Essig and Mom Kim
[notify]
Buddie D.- Smith- 1993-2006

Love- Never- Dies

Barked: Sun Aug 27, '06 11:03am PST 
Rest in peace, Little Bit. Give Bud a hug for us at the bridge. Our thoughts & prayers are with you & your family. Lots of love to you all.

xoxoxo
♥ Missy
[notify]
♥Icku- s♥

Its 6.00pm my- dinner time

Barked: Sun Aug 27, '06 11:05am PST 
Goodbye Little Bit.
We have tears running down our face but you will be here forever with us in our hearts.
Run free.

Love from us all.
[notify]
♥Icku- s♥

Its 6.00pm my- dinner time

Barked: Sun Aug 27, '06 11:06am PST 
Goodbye Little Bit.
We have tears running down our face but you will be here forever with us in our hearts.
Run free.

Love from us all.
[notify]
Beau Chien,- NPC, PAWS

A doxie with- moxie!

Barked: Sun Aug 27, '06 11:08am PST 
Oh, Little Bit! If I could only see your face one last time, you are so precious... oh...

If only you ould have read what I wrote about you in the other forum, before you passed on...

My dearest Little Bit.

Please, if nothing else, befriend my little sister Belle... she'll be looking for you :'(
[notify]
Vincent

for Rio - CYSTS BE GONE!!

Barked: Sun Aug 27, '06 11:11am PST 
Run free, sweetheart! Your pack is in our thoughts.

Our lives have been brighter and warmer from meeting your pack. Thank you for sharing Little Bit and Lyle with us.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13