What are you addicted to?

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Annabelle

Yah, I can't be- bothered.

Barked: Thu May 18, '06 3:03pm PST 
I mean, human aren't the only ones with addictions. It's time to stand up and admit them to the group.

Hi, I'm Annabelle, and I'm addicted to tomatoes.
Boomer

The Fugitive- from the Dogstar

Barked: Thu May 18, '06 3:05pm PST 
I'm Boomer the Boomfreakah and I'm addicted to my tennis ball. And when I can sneak it off the counter - BUTTER!
Snickers

Bark Bark- Bark!!!

Barked: Thu May 18, '06 3:06pm PST 
Hi, I'm Snickers but my mom calls me Nickie-noos. I'm addicted to oranges, belly rubs and tomatoes!

MS. TEXAS- BELLE

'I'm Really a- Doberman'

Barked: Thu May 18, '06 6:09pm PST 
I'm addicted to SQUEAKING my squeaky toys incessently and LICKING, LICKING, LICKING!!!!!
I have a sponsor, and I attend both S.A. (Squeakers Anonymous) and L.A. (Lickers Anonymous)...
Annabelle

Yah, I can't be- bothered.

Barked: Thu May 18, '06 6:28pm PST 
Ms. Belle,

Your courage is honorable. I know it must have been tough for you to come out of the closet about your squeaking and licking addiction. You know that you can always come to me for support should you need it.

Though I must ask, do we really need to give up our addictions? I think it's more like learning to live with them. After all, I don't really want to give up my tomatoes, especially when they are growing in mom's garden. Fresh off the vine - the best ever!
MS. TEXAS- BELLE

'I'm Really a- Doberman'

Barked: Thu May 18, '06 6:45pm PST 
Thanks Annabelle, I really appreciate the support.

And come to think of it, one has to want to get help for themselves, not for anybody else! I LUV licking, and I LUV squeaking, and it doesn't hurt me or anybody else. What can be wrong with that????

MORE SQUEAKING!!! MORE LICKING!!!
Boomer

The Fugitive- from the Dogstar

Barked: Thu May 18, '06 7:51pm PST 
I wish I could get my mom to give me butter!
Wylie

Such a wile-y- little wolf!

Barked: Thu May 18, '06 10:06pm PST 
Uh, hi..My name is Mr. Wylie and I'm addicted to attention. If mom and dad don't cater to whatever I need at that very moment, I slump down onto the floor. I have to be near a family member at all times & the humans must not leave my sight. Some people say I'm spoiled, but they're just envious. I am a little embarrased about my "problem", but gosh - my mom can't resist me.
VINNY - 10/25/98 - 5/8/09

Born to be Wild!

Barked: Sat May 20, '06 1:42pm PST 
Wylie, I can't believe it you have the same addiction as me. I thought I was the only one. I have to have constant attention too and I follow my mom everywhere. What can we do? I also have an addiction to people food that mom is trying to break me of. Whats wrong with people food. I can live with it why can't mom and dad.
MS. TEXAS- BELLE

'I'm Really a- Doberman'

Barked: Sat May 20, '06 4:55pm PST 
Oh dawg, I thought I was okay with only two addictions...you pups are making me realize that I am worse off than I thought......people food YEAH!!!! Bring it on!!!! And ATTENTION!!!! Gotta have it! When Mommy met with a lady in the dining room the other day, I snuck into my food cabinet and managed to bring out seventeen (countem' - 17!!! ) rawhide strips (quietly) and put them under the dining room table. Mommy discovered them (yipes!) put them, and the box away after scolding me (though I could tell she was trying not to laugh BOL) , BUT not quite good enough for smart l'il me...I was extra quiet and brought 15 more, leaving a trail through the kitchen of course. That'll teach Mommy to not pay attention to me!
Yuppers....ATTENTION....yuppers....an addiction I couldn't even acknowledge until tonight!
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3