GO!

Uglies? Undercoat?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Thu Oct 25, '12 9:18pm PST 
She's a cutie! Love the bow. Her coats coming in nicely but I agree it usually takes a year for them to get their full coat.
[notify]
Coco

My heroine is- Coco Chanel. - She gets it.

Barked: Thu Apr 4, '13 4:18pm PST 
Just in case someone ever follows this thread, I thought I'd post a picture of Coco at 1 year. We still have not had her professionally groomed, but this is her right after a bath and blow drying. Looks like we still needed to comb her out, but you can at least see how much her coat has grown since these early pictures. I am told it will still grow until she's a couple of years, so I'll try to post another picture if it grows out more or we get her groomed. http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y193/Ad3650/Furbabies/IMG_2777.jpg
[notify]
Coco

My heroine is- Coco Chanel. - She gets it.

Barked: Fri Apr 5, '13 4:27pm PST 
Let's see if this image is more postable... http://files.dogster.com/pix/dogs/62/1250862/1250862_1365204273.jpg
[notify]

Teddy

I'm unstoppable!

Barked: Tue Apr 23, '13 9:40pm PST 
Your pom will always be beautiful no matter what smile But yeah, the puppy uglies varies from dog to dog. For Teddy, the uglies were not very noticeable, whereas his Lavender sister looked like she got electrocuted. Colour can change aswell, his black became darker around 8 months (hes 9 months now)and his tail and ears are white (used to be tan). The best indicator of how they will look is of course genetics, but it also varies within the litter. Siblings may vary in colour, coat and conformation.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2