Postings by In Loving Memory of Peanut

GO!

(Page 1 of 31: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Behavior & Training > "Dogs don't understand English"....oh, ok, right...
In Loving- Memory of- Peanut

Peanut-- The sentinel and- yard guard

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '08 6:43pm PST 
I know the POOP word very wellbig laugh And when I someone says POOP, Isnoopy around until someone opens the door. I know alot of other words too.
[notify]
» There has since been 130 posts. Last posting by Dakota, Apr 17 8:43 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > What do people mean when they respond with \"Back to the top\"

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '08 4:48pm PST 
shock Wow I thought it meant that the person was OFF the topic and for them to read the first post and get back ON topic.shrugeekthinkingred face
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by In Loving Memory of Peanut, Feb 23 4:48 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > What is your mommy going to do with her rebate?

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '08 2:03pm PST 
Hershey you are a pawsitive doggie and you are right , it IS better than nothing.snoopysnoopy
[notify]
» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by In Loving Memory of Peanut, Jan 26 2:03 pm

Barked: Fri Jan 25, '08 5:57pm PST 
YES be very very afraidcry Recession leads to Depression, and we're not talking about feeling sadconfused Althoug they would go hand in hand. Hoping for positve economic change.cheercheerway to go
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by In Loving Memory of Peanut, Jan 26 2:03 pm

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '08 5:30pm PST 
But Hershey I DO remember the other rebate and it's jst a band aide, if that. I'm not going to spend it. Im giving it back to the government for taxesconfused
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by In Loving Memory of Peanut, Jan 26 2:03 pm

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '08 7:52pm PST 
Yeah we will owe too again this year, since there is a certain someone in this household that does not understand that the more deductions you take (out of the paycheck) the less you get at the end of the year. And in our case it's owing again. We dont have any little human deductions anymore.cry And if Bush thinks this is going to help with the economy he's nutseek
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by In Loving Memory of Peanut, Jan 26 2:03 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > Do all dogs go to heaven?

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '08 8:05pm PST 
Well according to the previous Bible quote, it sounds like "death" was the meaning of fate in that passage.shrug I do believe animals go to heaven, but I also believe everyone has their own personal heaven as well as ....... well the other place down under and we aint talkin about Australia.big laugh But if you're a believer in all that then you could take it up one more level and say only GOOD dogs go to heaven. But then dogs are ALL good. big grinbig grincheerway to go
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Bear and Bambi - Mommys Angels, Jan 9 10:18 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Hey Pups! What was your name Pre-Adoption?

Barked: Wed Nov 28, '07 7:08pm PST 
red facered face HARRIETshhsilencedthinkingshrug
[notify]
» There has since been 119 posts. Last posting by Joey Diego - CGC, Therapy Dog, Jan 25 7:51 pm

Dog Health > When do Dogs become Seniors

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '07 5:33pm PST 
wave I'm very soon to be 9. At least that is what I'm estimated at being, I was a pound dog.big grin. Mom says I moan and groan a bit more than I used to, but I have some other issues as well, I still eat really well, and now that I have dropped a few pounds, well five to be exact, I have more energy. I get tired faster though, than when I was younger I had more stamina. But I'm doing goodcheerway to go
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by In Loving Memory of Peanut, Nov 26 5:33 pm

What I Love About Dogster > I got a blue star.....

Barked: Thu Jul 19, '07 5:08pm PST 
Yeah what Balder said Dogster dogdancingbig grinsnoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Reesee, Jul 24 3:33 am

(Page 1 of 31: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.