Postings by Ginger

GO!

(Page 1 of 105: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Food & Nutrition > An inexpensive, low cal alternative
Ginger

Merry Christmas!

Barked: Thu Feb 3, '11 10:19pm PST 
Im sorry my post sounded unclear, I do not feed Ginger JUST beans. I know that dogs are natural canivoreds and our friends just suggested them to us as a snacking alternative to fatty treats and such. Ginger would hate it if I put her on an all veggie diet and I can't force a born carnivore to be a herbivore. Thank you for the feedback.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Hucky, Feb 8 8:48 am

Raw Food Diet > Beans, beans- a magical fruit!
Ginger

Merry Christmas!

Barked: Thu Feb 3, '11 10:12pm PST 
Yes we give her lots of meat, too. we give her beans for small meals if we run out of dog food but I really don't agree wig the idea of JUST feeding her veggies. Beans are more of just a snack for Ginger, something we can feed her in between meals when she's begging for food. I do buy low sodium beans. Green beans are the only veggie Ginger will eat, everything else she chews on then spits out.
I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread...I'm kind of new to the forums and there's just so many of them to choose from!
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Holly - CGC TDI, Feb 5 9:37 pm

Raw Food Diet > Beans, beans- a magical fruit!

Ginger

Merry Christmas!

Barked: Wed Feb 2, '11 8:48pm PST 
I already posted this in Food and Nutrition but I think it belongs here too.
I made this post to tell you all about a little tip that's an alternative to an ordinary dog diet of kibble or wet food. Gingers a terrier and getting a little heavy and so our friends told us this tip: green beans. If you buy CANNED green beans from the grocery store (I buy sliced) and then put it in your dogs bowl at the regular feed times. To ease Ginger into the idea, I put her regular kibbles (about 5) on top of the beans and she started eating them. If you have a smaller dog like Ginger is, then you may want to mash them up a bit with a fork. Quick note: don't give your dog the liquid too! Please drain!
I hope that this idea helps. Every dog loves beans and as far as I know with Ginger, they haven't caused her any stomach related issues.
[notify]
» There has since been 32 posts. Last posting by Holly - CGC TDI, Feb 5 9:37 pm

Food & Nutrition > An inexpensive, low cal alternative

Ginger

Merry Christmas!

Barked: Wed Feb 2, '11 8:38pm PST 
I made this post to tell you all about a little tip that's an alternative to an ordinary dog diet of kibble or wet food. Gingers a terrier and getting a little heavy and so our friends told us this tip: green beans. If you buy CANNED green beans from the grocery store (I buy sliced) and then put it in your dogs bowl at the regular feed times. To ease Ginger into the idea, I put her regular kibbles (about 5) on top of the beans and she started eating them. If you have a smaller dog like Ginger is, then you may want to mash them up a bit with a fork. Quick note: don't give your dog the liquid too! Please drain!
I hope that this idea helps. Every dog loves beans and as far as I know with Ginger, they haven't caused her any stomach related issues.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Hucky, Feb 8 8:48 am

Dogster Crushes > Hey

Ginger

Merry Christmas!

Barked: Fri Oct 29, '10 8:11am PST 
I just came back to post one time saying hi. wave It seems that Crushes has changed a lot. Ily guys! bye.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Huntington, Nov 2 7:18 pm

Dogster Crushes > other pets :D
Ginger

Merry Christmas!

Barked: Wed Aug 11, '10 9:50am PST 
I have 2 leopard geckos, Drake and Caesar.

I use to have a guinea pig, Caramel, a cat Part-Time and tons of fish, but all have died. I want to get another guinea pig soon...one of the long haired guinea pigs. I think those are so cute.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Daisy, Aug 11 1:41 pm

Dog Health > Poor Ginger.

Ginger

Merry Christmas!

Barked: Sat Jul 10, '10 2:19pm PST 
Ginger is better, thank goodness. I still don't know what it was but i'm so glad it wasn't a nasty tick like what you're talking about. we don't have them in california.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Constable Connie, Jul 20 5:12 pm

Dog Health > Poor Ginger.

Ginger

Merry Christmas!

Barked: Mon Jul 5, '10 4:25pm PST 
She's really sick. Ever since this morning she's been gagging. Like, sucking in breaths and then gagging with her mouth closed. She's shaking even though today has been hot. She got a tick a few days ago, does this sound like Lyme Disease? Suggestions of what to do and support would be great. We cannot take her to the vet today because they are all closed.
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Constable Connie, Jul 20 5:12 pm

Dogster Crushes > Wow< 3

Ginger

Merry Christmas!

Barked: Thu Jun 24, '10 1:08pm PST 
You're back! laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Huntington, Jun 24 1:32 pm

Contests and Vote For Me! > Do me a favor. Help this make Explore pleaseeeee.....
Ginger

Merry Christmas!

Barked: Mon Jun 21, '10 5:00pm PST 
Oooh! I like it. What kind of dog?
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jun 24 4:40 am

(Page 1 of 105: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.