Postings by Ty

GO!

(Page 1 of 20: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  

Dog Health > Friend's Dog is in Trouble...please advise!
Ty

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '13 7:31am PST 
I had one boy thst was very close to his father. After the dad passed. The son was depressed and would wonder the yard looking for him. I just gave him extra attention and would talk to him and brush his ears. This was something he loved. In time he did get better, I know he still missed his dad but he got back to being more of himself
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sonja, Jan 29 8:41 am

Dog Health > Advise needed on front dew claws
Ty

Barked: Fri Dec 21, '12 8:35am PST 
I had a dog that had to have his front dew claws removed and he was fine in no time. But I know it can be very painful for them also and some may take days to get better. But if it gets caught and ripped off. I have seen dogs that have trouble the rest of their lifes from the accident
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Kashmir ♥ CGC, Dec 22 8:10 pm

Dog Health > dew claws

Ty

Barked: Fri Nov 23, '12 4:09pm PST 
I had them removed from one dog years ago, the vet warned me he may be in great pain. But my boy was up and running in no time. But I do agree , talk to the vet first.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ty, Nov 23 4:09 pm

Dog Health > Congestive Heart Failure

Ty

Barked: Wed Oct 24, '12 4:52pm PST 
I have had more then my share of heart problems with dogs. Get the dogs on medicine and the right food, and just love them as much as you can. Unfortunately, there is not much we can do for the dog beyond this. I wish you the best, I have been in your shoes with 4 dogs over the years. It is very hard, but a dog can live many years with heart problems also.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ty, Oct 24 4:52 pm

Dog Health > dew claws - removing in older puppy?

Ty

Barked: Fri Sep 21, '12 9:46am PST 
I had then removed from a dog that was almost a year old. The vet told me he could be sore for a few days, but my boy was up and running right away. So I guess it will depend on the dog and how the vet does it to find out how much pain they will be in
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ty, Sep 21 9:46 am

Food & Nutrition > Do vet clinics make deals with dog food companies?
Ty

Barked: Wed Mar 21, '12 4:07pm PST 
You kind of wonder because vets try to sell you food for just about any problem a dog has. And how can the same food be good for dogs with different problems, or dogs with the same problems get sold diffeent foods by the vet. I have had two dogs with heart probems, and was told to feed two different things.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ty, Mar 21 4:07 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Maddy

Ty

Barked: Mon Feb 13, '12 3:58pm PST 
Rest in peace.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ty, Feb 13 3:58 pm

Dog Health > Dog With Food Allergies Won't Take Pill

Ty

Barked: Tue Jan 3, '12 4:03pm PST 
I have also had good luck with the pill pockets from greenies. I had a dog that used to find the pill in other things i tryed to hind them in, but the pill pockets were like a treat to him. It may be worth a try for you.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Harley, Jan 8 10:44 am

Dog Health > Dog With Food Allergies Won't Take Pill

Ty

Barked: Tue Jan 3, '12 4:02pm PST 
I have also had good luck with the pill pockets from greenies. I had a dog that used to find the pill in other things i tryed to hind them in, but the pill pockets were like a treat to him. It may be worth a try for you.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Harley, Jan 8 10:44 am

Dog Health > Modern Dog Owner's Opinion On Cleaning Dog Teeth
Ty

Barked: Thu Dec 22, '11 5:42pm PST 
I try to brush the dogs teeth often. I get the natural stuff to brush with. I do give greenies to help them keep the teeth clean and my guys love them.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sabi, Dec 22 5:56 pm

(Page 1 of 20: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.