Ikan

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '13 4:10pm PST 
Thanks for posting, i will pass the informa.tion on to people i know
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jun 7 5:55 pm

Food & Nutrition > Large breed puppy food questions
Ikan

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '13 3:59pm PST 
I have large breed dogs. And I have always been on the Nutro large breed food, and now , they have a special food made for lafge breed dogs ages 6 month to 2 yeara of age.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Xena, Feb 23 3:19 pm

Food & Nutrition > Canned food for a picky dog?

Ikan

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 6:03pm PST 
I feed my dogs a combination of both canned food and hard food. I have had puppies that I had to give extra canned food and mix the hard doth it just to get them used to the hard food I wanted them on. In time, I cut back on how much canned food I used until they were pjs enough to get the same amount of canned as the older dogs
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ikan, Feb 6 6:03 pm

Ikan

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 6:03pm PST 
I feed my dogs a combination of both canned food and hard food. I have had puppies that I had to give extra canned food and mix the hard doth it just to get them used to the hard food I wanted them on. In time, I cut back on how much canned food I used until they were pjs enough to get the same amount of canned as the older dogs
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Ikan, Feb 6 6:03 pm

Ikan

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 5:34pm PST 
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Ikan, Feb 6 6:03 pm

Dog Health > Dental for a 12yo?
Ikan

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 4:31pm PST 
If the dog is in good health. And after tests the vet says they would be fine to go under. I think I would have it done. Like someone said. The benifits of getting the teeth cleaned up are more then letting them go and risking other problems like heart problems from bad teeth. I try to brush my digs teeth. And I give them greenies as treats. It seems to help then look nice
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ikan, Feb 6 4:31 pm

Food & Nutrition > What Is The Best Possible Food?

Ikan

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '13 8:38am PST 
I agree with Jasper, the best food is the one that your dog will eat, and the one that you feel the dog looks good on and you are happy with it. What works for my dog, may not work for yours. You just have to try a couple of different ones , and just go from there.
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Feb 3 10:44 pm

Food & Nutrition > How do you store your food?

Ikan

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 10:56am PST 
I use a plastic storage tote that came with pedigree years ago. It holds more then 40 pounds but with all my dogs, i go through a bag about ever 12-14 days so the food is never in that long.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Bella, Feb 6 5:40 pm

Dog Health > I almost lost my Bam Bam

Ikan

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 9:31am PST 
This would hav e been very scary. I hope he feels better soon.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Moose, Jan 25 9:05 am

Dog Health > Rocky was attacked!
Ikan

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 7:48am PST 
I have not been on for awhile, so I just wanted to say, how sorry I am this happened and I am glad he is getting better.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ikan, Jan 22 7:48 am

(Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.