Postings by Dustin

GO!

Australian Shepherd > Any other Cowboy Aussies Out there?

Dustin

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 5:54pm PST 
So posted this quite a while ago, and apparently forgot about it but anyway. Does anyone have any picture's to share? This is Dustin this past summer at almost 4 years.

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l604/sjiannetti/prettypup.jp g Hopefully the link works
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dustin, Jan 21 5:54 pm

Australian Shepherd > Any other Cowboy Aussies Out there?
Dustin

Barked: Thu Feb 26, '09 1:41pm PST 
I was reading back through other posts and someone else wanted to see if their dog was related to anyone else on here which made me wonder the same. Dustin is from Cowboy Aussies in Maine. His mother is Del Rae's Feel the Beat and his father is Rolling Hill's Traveling Man. Anyone know of them or related?
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Dustin, Jan 21 5:54 pm

Australian Shepherd > How Feisty Was Your Aussie as a Puppy??

Dustin

Barked: Thu Feb 26, '09 1:38pm PST 
This seems to be a very old post but I'll answer anyway lol smile Dustin is only about 5 months so, don't know how he will be as an adult yet but he is the most hyper puppy I have ever met in my life. He constantly needs to be entertained or will find ways to entertain himself ( chewing on my cell phone or exchanging his giant toilet paper roll for my camera). If you stop paying attention to him to watch a tv show at night he runs over to the mini rocking chair in front of our fireplace hits it with his nose, the rocking chair in turn starts moving, he then runs away and barks at it, once the chair stops moving the whole cycle starts over again. Needless to say the rocking chair is now in my room. He also buries his toys in the dirt in the plants. He goes for walks,goes to the barn(stays on a leash) and comes home and wants to play fetch. So yeah he's quite the energetic puppy smile
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Chaos, A Demon Named, Dec 26 7:02 pm

Australian Shepherd > Aussie size

Dustin

Barked: Thu Feb 26, '09 1:26pm PST 
Not quite sure what Dustin weighs at the moment ( hasn't been to the vet in about a month or so ) but at a little over 3 months he was 27.5 pounds and is now a height of 19.5".
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by casey sue, May 30 8:08 pm

Australian Shepherd > What are you guys feeding?

Dustin

Barked: Thu Feb 26, '09 1:19pm PST 
Dustin eats Purina Pro Plan Puppy ( the chicken one) and he loves it and seems to be doing well on it. But then again this is the puppy that thinks my cell phone is tasty so..yeah wink
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Chase, CGC, Apr 10 9:26 am

Australian Shepherd > Aussie Jobs
Dustin

Barked: Mon Feb 23, '09 4:10pm PST 
My almost 5 month old Aussie Puppy will be starting a beginner agility class in about 2 weeks and hopefully a beginner obedience soon after that
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Grady, Mar 4 7:13 am

Australian Shepherd > Does your Aussie like to sleep under things?

Dustin

Barked: Mon Feb 23, '09 4:07pm PST 
Dustin doesn't always sleep under things but one of his favorite places is underneath/next to the refigorator smile
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Kate, May 19 9:34 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.