Postings by Baxter

GO!

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Baxter just passed away and thank you for his prayers
Baxter

Bad Baxter Brown- is what they- call me!

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '12 5:31pm PST 
He lost his battle just a few minutes ago, he dropped onto the floor. I got the call coming home just now. He is the best, most loved dog in history. My family will surely feel this loss.
I prayed for him now for a long time. He was strong and loving to us through out his battle.
I pray for strength now because this is a terrible blow.
My family has loved this dog and we have some awesome memories he brought us extreme amounts of joy.
thank you for your loyal prayers
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Sep 23 8:19 am

Get Well Soon > Cancer is the pits!
Baxter

Barked: Sat Apr 14, '12 4:29pm PST 
thanks Annie me too frown
Sadly I am thinking about uthanization again this week.
I am very upset. Baxter seems to be confused more and more. He run into everything and the walls. He is totally blind now.
I just hate this. crycrycrycrycryfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrown
Not sure at times if this is what I need to do. It is never easy.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Kramer, Apr 16 4:11 pm

Baxter

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '12 4:24pm PST 
thanks so much Scooter and my dogster friends.
Baxter update mom really thinks the Demons and Satan are trying to kill Baxter. He was glad to be home then last Saturday he was hit by a Jeep.
I put him outside and he was on his tether. Well, someone in the house didn't know and hit him. I think it must of sent him flying in the air. He landed in a pile of brush mommy had out front.
for 2 days it was rough. But, he is just very bruised and such.
I felt so bad you have no ideal. I had to go to work on saturday not knowing if he make it but the odds were in his favor again. He is walking , eating and farting like normal. Nothing broken. I know God is watching him and I should lite some white sage tonight bc there is no way this bad stuff is just because. I am religious and I think I should pray more bc too much bad luck is not a good sign. Ok maybe I am a little superstitious too!!!
We need some ongoing prayers for him please crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Kramer, Apr 16 4:11 pm

Baxter

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '12 12:45pm PST 
thank you so much. I guess we take turns. Now mommy is sick. Migraines upon migraines. Now I have to have surgery and send it for biopsy.
Baxter has been doing great since his adventure.
But, today he have 3 seizures and pee'd on carpet 2 x. I know he can't help it. I feel bad for him. Sometimes he has days like this.
Hoping for a better tomorrow.
I don't know why I am so sick frownhughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Kramer, Apr 16 4:11 pm

Baxter

Barked: Mon Feb 13, '12 5:47pm PST 
thank you so much
He was found that evening and a nice lady turned him over to the vet clinic in the next state over. I am glad that I had put notes under the doors of all the vet clinics I could get to.
And I guess he never had any seizures.
I had to have someone else pick him bc I was driving to work when I got the news. I immediately started crying and couldn't thank them enough. I am so thankful he is home. He is safe and unharmed.
hugs!
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Kramer, Apr 16 4:11 pm

Baxter

Barked: Sat Feb 11, '12 6:50pm PST 
OMG! I AM SO UPSET. I HAVE BEEN WORKING 60 HRS AT A NEW JOB, WHICH WAS BAD ENOUGH. I GOT A CALL BEFORE LEAVING TONIGHT AT WORK THAT BAXTER WAS LET OUT IN THE SNOW BY THE GRANDTWINS NOW I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR HIM IN 10 DEGREE WEATHER FOR 4 HRS. HE HAS DISAPPEARED. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I PUT AN AD ON CRAIGSLIST, BUT NO LUCK. I CAN ONLY PRAY crycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Kramer, Apr 16 4:11 pm

Baxter

Barked: Sun Jan 8, '12 5:24am PST 
thank you so much. It must of helped. He only had another seizure last night at 5:30. not sure if this will repeat again today? hope not frown
The prayers must of helped him hugs hughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Kramer, Apr 16 4:11 pm

Get Well Soon > could you guys read his recent post he is not good today

Baxter

Barked: Sat Jan 7, '12 9:11am PST 
thank you smile hugs
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Baxter , Jan 7 9:11 am

Baxter

Barked: Sat Jan 7, '12 9:09am PST 
could you guys send out some special prayers this morning. I have been not able to leave home today. Baxter has had two bad seizures frown frown frown
I haven't seen any back to backs like this in a long time since his meds.
please. me scared and Baxter is scared. he hit his head two times kinda hard frown frown frown frown he keeps crying too. if he gets worse I am going to take him to the doggie ER frown 'crycrycry
[notify]
» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by Kramer, Apr 16 4:11 pm

Baxter

Barked: Mon Dec 26, '11 2:05pm PST 
thank you so much. I love you guys.
I wanted to just update some. Baxter made it through the holidays. yeah!!!!
His little body is a little wobbly. I am not sure if it is his ever worsening eye sight or not.
He still has some good seizures about 2x a week. But, he is doing good in spirit. I think he liked it that the grand twins came over yesterday, but he can't see them. He would sit by them but was cautious not to get stepped on. But, they sat on the floor and let him clean up their cookie crumbs. He accidentally drank some of their milk. Hehehehehehe...... they didn't even mind sharing. awwwww!
I don't know how much longer he has with us but he is a good dog for sure.
hugs to everyone and I hope you all had a Merry Christmas.
I didn't really buy much just things for the grand twins and was thankful for having my Baxter smile smile smile hug
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Kramer, Apr 16 4:11 pm

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.