Postings by Princesse Lily CGN

GO!

(Page 1 of 150: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Free to good home, 14 month chi, moving can't keep her. :( rant
Princesse- Lily CGN

I am RoyalChi!

Barked: Sun Mar 23, '14 10:18am PST 
That's funny ( not ha ha ) , Fritz, because that's exactly how I felt about Chis too. I would never want one of those yappy, snappy, little ankle biters. Look how fate played a trick on me laugh out loud I agree , the feisty, flirty personality is awesomeway to go
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Princesse Lily CGN, Mar 23 10:18 am

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Princesse- Lily CGN

I am RoyalChi!

Barked: Wed Dec 11, '13 4:04am PST 
wave just popping in as Princesse to share her holiday profile picbig grin

Bunny will get a new one with his new haircut and holiday collar scarf when I can get him to stay still for a pic! laugh out loud

Edited because I posted as Bunny instead! red face big laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 1651 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 5:35 pm

Dog Health > How long after spaying until she poops?

Princesse- Lily CGN

I am RoyalChi!

Barked: Sat Dec 7, '13 6:33am PST 
cheer for pooplaugh out loud I was worried about Princesse pooping after her anal gland rupture. I think it took 5 days and some pumkpin for hersmile It is such a relief for us when they poop, isnt it? snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Benny, Dec 11 10:17 am

Behavior & Training > Please allow me to be mad for a second!

Princesse- Lily CGN

I am RoyalChi!

Barked: Sun Dec 1, '13 2:49pm PST 
frown
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Dec 3 3:08 pm

Dog Health > Anal gland extraction for dummies

Princesse- Lily CGN

I am RoyalChi!

Barked: Wed Nov 27, '13 2:39am PST 
Thanks for pointing that out, Gertiesmile Princesse obviously has anal gland problems, so I am much more comfortable with the vet/tech doing it at the office in case there are issues.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Nov 29 2:51 am

Dog Health > Anal gland extraction for dummies
Princesse- Lily CGN

I am RoyalChi!

Barked: Tue Nov 26, '13 3:09am PST 
red face since you mentioned it in my thread, I feel partly responsible red facewink

He may be better for it than you think. I obviously have the opposite problem. Princsse is so small that I was scared to squish her or drop her while they were doing it. Unfortunately they were missing a tech that day and I had no choice but to hold her for the vet. I am too scared to express her glands myself, although with how fast she went from empty to ruptured I may have to get over that. Especially since there is no ER vet here, just on call vets over an hours drive each ( not good in the winter!)

I would not take the chance of it going away on its own. Look what happened with Princesse frown That was only over 2 days!

Good luck and I hope he behaves well for you and the vet. I suspect it was due to the loose poop and that this probably will be a one time thing for him hug

Edited to change posting dog
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Nov 29 2:51 am

Dog Health > anal gland rupture

Princesse- Lily CGN

I am RoyalChi!

Barked: Sun Nov 24, '13 4:06pm PST 
Well, it's sure worth a try, especially since she likes it anywaysmile Thanks, Willie smile
[notify]
» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by Princesse Lily CGN, Nov 24 4:06 pm

Princesse- Lily CGN

I am RoyalChi!

Barked: Sat Nov 23, '13 4:48am PST 
a dancing hamster war! hamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dance
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Princesse Lily CGN, Nov 24 4:06 pm

Princesse- Lily CGN

I am RoyalChi!

Barked: Sat Nov 23, '13 3:22am PST 
spambots in MY thread?! This means war!!!!!naughtynaughtynaughty
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Princesse Lily CGN, Nov 24 4:06 pm

Princesse- Lily CGN

I am RoyalChi!

Barked: Fri Nov 22, '13 5:55pm PST 
I have been doing a bit of google researchsmile The pumpkin firms the poop but her poop has always been pretty firm. She is on a 4 star kibble. One thing that was mentioned was exercise. Now, she is by no means overweight, but in the winter she does not get a lot of exercise. She is basically stuck in the house for 5 to 6 months of the year. The thing I find intriguing is that she hadn't been going out just prior to this episode because of an ear infection. The last time she had anal gland probs was in the Spring after being in the house all winter. I told hubby we will have to build her a race track to get some exercise this winter laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Princesse Lily CGN, Nov 24 4:06 pm

(Page 1 of 150: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.