Postings by Chopper and Hemi

GO!

Food & Nutrition > LIVE AND DEAD WORM FOUND IN WELLNESS DRY DOG FOOD

Chopper and- Hemi

Choppy Choppers- and Hemi Hem

Barked: Mon Jan 12, '09 7:33am PST 
I'VE BEEN FEEDING MY THREE DOGS WELLNESS DRY DOG FOOD FOR A GOOD 8 MONTHS NOW. ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO I FOUND A LIVE WORM IN THERE FOOD AND THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A FLUKE. I THREW OUT THE REMAINDER OF THE FOOD ($28/15LB BAG) AND PURCHASED A NEW BAG. LAST WEEK,(JAN.09) WHILE FEEDING MY DOGS, I STARTED NOTICING WEIRD THINGS IN THE FOOD THAT WAS BEING POURED INTO THE BOWL. I STARTED PICKING THROUGH THE FOOD AND FOUND LIVE WORMS, DEAD WORMS, WEBBING, AND SMALL DEAD FLIES! eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww! I HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT THIS IS NOT DANGEROUS TO YOU PET, THESE KIND OF MEAL WORMS, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT~IT'S ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. I AM OUTRAGED THAT I AM GOING OUT OF MY WAY TO FEED MY DOGS A "BETTER" DOG FOOD,SPENDING A FORTUNE, FOR THIS CRAP! PLUS, THE COMPANY NEVER CALLED ME BACK FROM THE COMPLAINT I LEFT ON THEIR VOICE MAIL. THANKS WELLNESS! YOU'RE JUST THE BEST.ANYHOW, I AM BACK TO FEEDING CHOPPER,HEMI, AND REBEL COSTCO'S KIRKLAND BRAND DOG FOOD WHICH IS MUCH CHEAPER AND WE DON'T HAVE ANY MORE WORM ISSUES! I JUST RECENTLY NOTICED THAT RACHEL RAY CAME OUT WITH A NEW FOOD CALLED NUTRISH THAT LOOKS INTERESTING... WE WILL SEE. I HAVEN'T NOTICED IT IN THE STORES? I'LL HAVE TO LOOK THE NEXT TIME I GO SHOPPING.
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by , Jan 24 8:56 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.