Postings by Nabi

GO!

(Page 1 of 29: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > Stomach making noises, no other symptoms...
Nabi

~~~Like a- butterfly in the- wind~~~

Barked: Sat Nov 9, '13 7:52am PST 
her stomach as stopped making the gurgling sounds, but I am still watching. Any information to ease a worried mommies mind out there pups?
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Tyler , Nov 12 5:33 pm

Dog Health > Stomach making noises, no other symptoms...
Nabi

Barked: Sat Nov 9, '13 6:55am PST 
Hi all! wave

Nabi has woken up with stomach gurgling yesterday and this morning. I gave her some pumpkin only because it sound like her belly is hurting, and she had a tummy ache earlier in the week. My sister and I noticed she seemed to want to eat a piece of her toy which was very small and only that piece because I took it away and threw it away. That was the day before yesterday. Since then I have been watching her like a hawk and checking for symptoms of blockage. She plays, follows me as usual, eats, and her poops come out firm, and I even checked the stool for anything that maybe I could find with my eyes and everything looks ok. But in the morning is the only time she wakes me up with the stomach gurgling. Any ideas of what to do? I really have no money right now for the vet and I am hoping this is something that will pass!
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Tyler , Nov 12 5:33 pm

Dog Health > atopic dermatitis

Nabi

Barked: Thu Sep 26, '13 2:19pm PST 
It has been a LONG time pup pals! I have been gone so long that dogster looks so different I didn't even recognize it! shock

Anyway, I am here about atopic dermatitis. Nabi has been diagnosed with it and well, she is doing very well. She was given antihistamines which kind of stopped the itching, as well as Welcactin and I can see improvement in her coat and skin. (no more redness). She does still scratch, but has no wounds, scabs, smells, just a scratch here and there but not obsessive....I also have Neem based shampoo, an organic one for dogs that is called TheraNeem Pets Pet shampoo, Neem Therape. I also ordered some Ferrera Frams Gentle Skin Blend suppliment vitamins because it says it helps with allergies. My question is, is there anything else this mommy can do to get her baby to relieve the itch?

Sorry for the long post! puppy
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Nabi, Sep 26 2:19 pm

Dog Health > First Tick OMD!

Nabi

Barked: Thu Dec 1, '11 9:18am PST 
I want to say thank you all for your comments. I will def. watch Nabi and she is on a protectant, but it has ran out and I need to get more. I really appreciate the fast responses!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Nabi, Dec 1 9:18 am

Nabi

Barked: Thu Dec 1, '11 9:08am PST 
It wasn't full or "swollen" as people say. It was very flat and just sitting there. So I assumed it did not feed because it was less than an hour when I noticed it on her. She had just went into the yard.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Nabi, Dec 1 9:18 am

Nabi

Barked: Thu Dec 1, '11 8:36am PST 
It's been awhile pup pals!

Nabi got her first tick yesterday and mommy was grossed out, but took her to one of her godpapi mom's houses and she removed it. Nabi has the nasty lump right on her eyebrow, but mommy has been taking care of it. Some of the redness is gone now, and I put some Bacitracin on it along with some R-7 Wound care spray. (Used Q-tip so it won't spray in eyes) and it appears not infected and healing well. The tick did not feed, but embedded itself pretty good. My question is:
Nabi is showing no signs of sickness due to the tick toxic saliva, but will I have to be afraid and watching for signs for like 2 weeks?
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Nabi, Dec 1 9:18 am

Food & Nutrition > Blue Buffalo

Nabi

Barked: Thu Oct 6, '11 7:29pm PST 
Bol just read a post similar to mine that answered my question, nevermind..
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Nabi, Oct 6 7:29 pm

Food & Nutrition > Blue Buffalo

Nabi

Barked: Thu Oct 6, '11 6:46pm PST 
Hi everyone! It's been forever since I have posted here!

I have a question here...

Nabi has been on Blue Buffalo since she was a pup and she is currently on the Wilderness Blue Buffalo. My neighbor gave me her bag of the Longevity because her dog doesn't quite like it. My question is....

Should I just mix the longevity with her Wilderness or don't give the longevity to her at all? Think it is ok to give it to Nabi if we run out of the wilderness bag?

Please help me pups!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Nabi, Oct 6 7:29 pm

Food & Nutrition > Sunflower seeds?

Nabi

Barked: Wed May 26, '10 5:30pm PST 
BOL Thanks Morgan. I love your name by the way, my neighbor's dog's name is Morgan and we love her.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Morgan, May 26 5:59 pm

Food & Nutrition > Sunflower seeds?
Nabi

Barked: Wed May 26, '10 5:25pm PST 
So Nabi seems to like them since she grabbed one off the floor and ate it whole...

Now my question is, can dogs eat sunflower seeds? Not the shell, but the seed inside?
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Morgan, May 26 5:59 pm

(Page 1 of 29: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.