Postings by Dozer

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

American Pit Bull Terrier > Help! Need advice again!
Dozer

Bully Dozer

Barked: Mon Jul 27, '09 2:13pm PST 
ALL dogs are prey driven at some point in their life. This dog may be so fearful or aggressive that their is no turning back. My advice is to keep this dog away from cats. PERIOD! Don't even think about trying to train him. It is probably impossible. Sorry to bust a bubble. but trying to give helpful advice.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Sierra, Jul 30 9:49 am

American Pit Bull Terrier > Do you have a \"Dream Dog List\"..
Dozer

Bully Dozer

Barked: Wed Jul 8, '09 3:54pm PST 
I would LOVE to own a Wolf Hybrid.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Molly, Jul 31 1:45 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > Leaving pit home alone with another dog?

Dozer

Bully Dozer

Barked: Tue Apr 21, '09 3:50pm PST 
I can leave my out with any of our females that are indoors, depending on which it is. Right now we have an eight week old puppy that lives indoors. My male and the puppy stay in the same room uncrated. Nothing has ever happened in the two years we have had him. He has a lot of patience though. We taught him early on to walk away if another dog is bothering him. So he just jumps on our bed if she is bothering him and she cant get up there.
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Carl, Sep 1 12:43 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > Correct me if I'm wrong...

Dozer

Bully Dozer

Barked: Tue Apr 21, '09 3:43pm PST 
Marley Anne~
No, she aint worth but a hundred dollars, Sell her to me. Lol just kidding, I bet to you she's worth a million dollars.
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Dyno, Feb 11 2:00 am

American Pit Bull Terrier > The deal with APBT and AMBULLIES

Dozer

Bully Dozer

Barked: Tue Apr 21, '09 3:41pm PST 
Yes, he did say that. And I am against everything in general he has done for this breed. But as you say there are good Ambully breeders and well as APBT breeders. Few and far between. But, has anyone read the article in the ADBA gazette about breeding? If not, everyone needs to. It made me look at things a little different. If I can ever get the mag back I will try to post the article here. I just wish everyone could get along, in a perfect world it will and things would be great.
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Midget, Apr 16 12:15 am

Dozer

Bully Dozer

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '09 4:00pm PST 
so why doesnt picturetrail work on dogster, was going to post pictures in forum for yall ,,, and no luck. Let me know if another site works the same. Pituretail already has all my dogs on it though! BOOO!!!big laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by Midget, Apr 16 12:15 am

Dozer

Bully Dozer

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '09 3:47pm PST 
ok, well please look on my page to see pics of some of my dogs. What are they to you all? All are registered and we are starting to show some.

Does anyone see American Bully? APBT? Let me know, wont hurt my feelings a bit as to what is said. Let em ROLL
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Midget, Apr 16 12:15 am

Dogster Diaries > Mumz Ladee brought me home a prezent

Dozer

Bully Dozer

Barked: Fri Apr 17, '09 11:22am PST 
Ok, so sitting in the house all day, I wondered what was taking mum to get home. It was wayyyy pasts her time to let me out. Well, she comes rolling up in the box car, gets out checks the box for papers, and they I seez sumting in hers hand. IT BIG!! She come in and showz me. AHHH, YIPPEEE YIPPEEE! A new pride and joy, I got a collar harness ting! It's red I tink, and it had fluffy padding on the inside, and it has sum kind of stick tingy behind me. Well my mumz told me it was a weight pull harness, ummmm, ok?
So, we go outside with my new lead on too, and my dadz is home by this time, and he hook weights to the back of my harness, near the stick. I freak out at first, oh my goodness what is this. But I soon get the hang of things and I pull these weights all over the yard. I kept getting treats and they kept callin me a good BOY! I love my new harness so much, that I think I want to put it on again today! Mumz lady says I spoilt!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dozer, Apr 17 11:22 am

American Pit Bull Terrier > Correct me if I'm wrong...

Dozer

Bully Dozer

Barked: Fri Apr 17, '09 11:05am PST 
Zepplin~
Never thought along that line. Good point, wow, some people kill me. They say awww he is a blue nose pit. I politely of course answer, that no is an APBT that just happens to be blue, and by ADBA guidelines, he has a grey nose.
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Dyno, Feb 11 2:00 am

Dozer

Bully Dozer

Barked: Fri Apr 17, '09 11:02am PST 
Well, I love both breeds, whether it be a slim taller APBT, or a short stockier AMBULLY. I just know everyone hates bashing so much that they do it, and dont realize it. I have done it, and I love both. Sometimes someone says something (very generic I know) and I go in defense in the other breed. My male is only about 65 lbs. but everyone that sees pictures says he is AmBully. Thats fine, I really don't care. I know he has no health problem other than allergies, and bullet wounds. (He got shot by some hunters back last deer season) on my property!! He is fine with that, I think it made him tougher and easier going at the same time. He is UKC and ADBA registered. He does have a large head, that is blocky, but he is not fat in any way. Much less than that actually, he is slim in the waist just has many muscles to compliment him. I love him to death. I swear he could outrun a greyhound! lol, he can keep up with me on my fourwheeler (Honda Recon 250) in 4th gear, up a hill.
On another note to the person who gave all the reasons why not to have Ambullies. Why have APBT's? The Ambullies are not the reason of the bad rap, that was before the Ambullies were being so overtly bred. The APBT is giving the Ambully a bad name b/c they do look so much alike. My thoughts exactly. Thanks for your time,
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Midget, Apr 16 12:15 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.