Postings by Daisy

GO!

French Brittany > I was told my dog was a Brittany Beagle mix, but I am now thinking maybe French Brittany??? Anyone?

Daisy

Daisy Dukes!

Barked: Sun Aug 10, '08 6:02pm PST 
You can see her pictures and tell me what you think! I stumbled upon this site and saw a dog named "Sammie" who was a FRENCH Brittany and she looks SO much like Daisy! smile

Thanks!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Scout, Apr 17 7:51 pm

Beagle > Quirks & Fetishes: I Need Help
Daisy

Daisy Dukes!

Barked: Sun Aug 10, '08 4:27pm PST 
Oh yes, my little Daisy is part Beagle and EVERYTHING gets a sniffin! She, being part French Brit. Spaniel and the other Beagle is VERY hard to gain her attention! ESPECIALLY at the park! BEYOND the snooping I have the birds to compete with, the tree stumps (that she barks at) and the grass blades she loves to eat! HOWEVER, starting VERY early on in life, I thought "Oh how cute she sleep with us on the couch"....NOT so much after she sheds so much and it just because a bad habit! Now, it's "go to your crate" and she will go. Sometimes she doesn't like to, but with a treat, she got use to it and it is her OWN private den and home! I tell ya....these Beagles are DIGGERS though!!!! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Mazie, Aug 19 5:40 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.